Jets players liking Le’Veon Chiefs IG post

Rhg1084

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Have you watched the NY Giants and Atlanta Falcons play this season, they are way better than the NY Jets. 

Slow your roll.

We got this.

Bruh. You call yourself a Jets fan? 

You KNOW in the deepest corners of your soul, that even saying that guarantees we miss the top pick or Trev stays in school. 

Cmon man. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, jgb said:

We’re not winning any games this year. Only COVID or intelligence of Lawrence’s chosen agent can stop this train 

We can not win any games, Trevor can declare, and we still miss out on him. 

This is not only possible, but very realistic. Nothing guarantees the Giants/Falcons win games either no matter how much people want to will it into existence. 

Just now, JTJet said:

We can not win any games, Trevor can declare, and we still miss out on him. 

This is not only possible, but very realistic. Nothing guarantees the Giants/Falcons win games either no matter how much people want to will it into existence. 

God I hate your logic!

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

I don’t know is it normal to “like” your teammates leaving the franchise to go to other teams? 

It’s what kids do these days. They go out with “opponents “ after games now too.   
it’s just a job

the nfl is just television programming content designed to sell beer and trucks 

2 minutes ago, JTJet said:

"Firmly in the drivers seat" ?

Not only are we not in the driver's seat, we arent even sitting up front. We are strapped in to the baby seat in the back... seing as how we currently pick 3rd. 

I remember when I was this young and naive. About 2 weeks ago.

The Jets aren’t f*cking up the tank this time, guy. Time to turn that permanently ingrained frown upside down.

Things are going absolutely swimmingly.

You literally couldn’t plan it any better.

“Sweet 16” in green & white for the next 18 years. 

Praise Jebus

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Trevor Lawrence is the chosen one. 

He is here to resurrect the NY Jets. 

I am calling this now...we will not get Trevor. 

On top of that, this board will absolutely ignite when it finally dawns on the rest of you. It's going to be a sight to behold. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Untouchable said:

I remember when I was this young and naive. About 2 weeks ago.

The Jets aren’t f*cking up the tank this time, guy. Time to turn that permanently ingrained frown upside down.

Things are going absolutely swimmingly.

You literally couldn’t plan it any better.

“Sweet 16” in green & white for the next 18 years. 

Praise Jebus

You call ME naive, and THIS is your take? Pot meet kettle. 

10 minutes ago, JTJet said:

You call ME naive, and THIS is your take? Pot meet kettle. 

Yes, what a difference a mere 14 or so days makes.

You think the Jets are a bigger threat to win a single game or two than the Giants or Matt Ryan/Julio Jones lead Falcons the rest of the way?

LOL, oh to be young again...

This sh*t team isn’t even remotely capable of going on a roll.

This isn’t the 2019 Jets. This is a Jets team that Rich Kotite himself would shake his head in disgust of.

I’m getting sh*tfaced, watching old 70’s/80’s flicks every Sunday and enjoying myself for the next 3 months while you goofs sweat over draft position that the Jets already have locked up.

Life is good

And so is that Trevor Lawrence fella, who I get to watch walk across the stage in a green & white jersey in roughly 6 months time.

To you, it’s some batsh*t scenario that requires intervention from the football gods.

To me, it’s just a matter of time.

Just now, Untouchable said:

Yes, what a difference a mere 14 or so days makes.

You think the Jets are a bigger threat to win a single game or two than the Giants or Matt Ryan/Julio Jones lead Falcons the rest of the way?

LOL, oh to be young again...

This sh*t team isn’t even remotely capable of going on a roll.

This isn’t the 2019 Jets. This is a Jets team that Rich Kotite himself would shake his head in disgust of.

I’m getting sh*tfaced, watching old 70’s/80’s flicks every Sunday and enjoying myself for the next 3 months while you goofs sweat over draft position that the Jets already have locked up.

Life is good

And so is that Trevor Lawrence fella, who I get to watch walk across the stage in a green & white jersey in roughly 6 months time.

To you, it’s some batsh*t scenario that requires intervention of the football gods.

To me, it’s just a matter of time.

No. 

I'm just using logic.

Do you know how many winless seasons there have been in the NFL?  Not many.

Regardless if we win 0-3 games, if we tie records with either the Falcons or Giants we are screwed. It's just a simple reality. 

If anyone has a batsh*t scenario, its any of you thinking we simple waltz into 0-16 and Trevor declares. Pretending like we never had a mostly similar scenario happen with Peyton Manning stiffing us. 

It baffles me how easily people here are just assuming the Giants and Falcons are going to win a few. Have you seen those teams play? Not to mention completely discounting that they both may very well be trying to tank as well, if anything the Falcons have much more reason to intentionally tank than we do. 

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

The NY Jets aren't winning a game this season. 

Be that as it may, doesnt mean the Giants or Falcons will. 

I want the Jets to succeed as much as anyone but I want to see the meltdown on this board when obtaining Trevor is out of our control much much more. 

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

I want the Jets to succeed as much as anyone but I want to see the meltdown on this board when obtaining Trevor is out of our control much much more. 

Nice guy you are I bet you get invited to a lot of parties. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Nice guy you are I bet you get invited to a lot of parties. 

Meh. I bet the moment that realization dawns on this board, it's going to set an all time traffic record for Max and the website. 

OK, I'm going willfully blind on this one by not reading anything in this thread. AlI know is that I was in a foul, foul mood this afternoon, and I heard Le'Veon Bell's "speech" on the radio driving on my way to HELL (the supermarket). I started clutching steering wheel.

"I want to thank everyone who embraced me . . ." It devolved into this rank cynical perception of listening to some jackass saying thanks for the memories, you were robbed, but let me just make it sound like I beat cancer. 

I went, "What is this, Gary Cooper playing Lou Gehrig in 'The Pride of the Yankees'? It was a failure, GTFO, someone get a theatre hook and yank him, NEXT." 

If this isn't a big FU from those players to Gase I don't know what is.

Via SNY, Gase said on Monday that he didn't appreciate Bell expressing his frustrations through social media. “I hate that's the route that we go with all of this instead of just talking to me about it, but it is the way guys want to do it nowadays,” Gase said.

37 minutes ago, JTJet said:

No. 

I'm just using logic.

Do you know how many winless seasons there have been in the NFL?  Not many.

Regardless if we win 0-3 games, if we tie records with either the Falcons or Giants we are screwed. It's just a simple reality. 

If anyone has a batsh*t scenario, its any of you thinking we simple waltz into 0-16 and Trevor declares. Pretending like we never had a mostly similar scenario happen with Peyton Manning stiffing us. 

It baffles me how easily people here are just assuming the Giants and Falcons are going to win a few. Have you seen those teams play? Not to mention completely discounting that they both may very well be trying to tank as well, if anything the Falcons have much more reason to intentionally tank than we do. 

Yes, not many.

Yet you expect as many as two or even three in one season? Lolz.

The Jets have been historically sh*tty so far. Like, comically, hysterically bad...

If there is any team who is a good bet to join the historically sh*tty ranks of the ‘76 Bucs, ‘08 Lions or ‘17 Browns...it’s the 2020 Jets.

The Giants will win at least 2 games. The Falcons will win at least 3-4 on the backs of Ryan and Jones alone.

The Jets will either join the winless ranks or end up 1-15.

There is no other path.

So chin up.

The night is always darkest before the dawn.

Lawrence to the Jets is destiny after we were so cruelishly dicked around with Darnold and good old captain googly eyes.

It’s going to happen 

26 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Giants probably win one of their games against Washington 

Falcons have too much offensive talent to not win one game by accident 

10 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Yes, not many.

Yet you expect as many as two or even three in one season? Lolz.

The Jets have been historically sh*tty so far. Like, comically, hysterically bad...

If there is any team who is a good bet to join the historically sh*tty ranks of the ‘76 Bucs, ‘08 Lions or ‘17 Browns...it’s the 2020 Jets.

The Giants will win at least 2 games. The Falcons will win at least 3-4 on the backs of Ryan and Jones alone.

The Jets will either join the winless ranks or end up 1-15.

There is no other path.

So chin up.

The night is always darkest before the dawn.

Lawrence to the Jets is destiny after we were so cruelishly dicked around with Darnold and good old captain googly eyes.

It’s going to happen 

No. I think we tie with multiple teams with 1 or 2 wins. That is by FAR the most likely scenario statistically. 

1 hour ago, Untouchable said:

Yeah but Trevor Lawrence didn’t 

We’re still firmly in the drivers seat, fellas.

No we're not, Far from it.

The Jets are long past needing a one or two player move....Long past a first round, first pick type move,  Long past a flavor of the month head coach acquisition. Long past a new general manager. Etc, etc....

Our team needs a Steve Cohen-like acquisition. Once that happens, then I will have faith in the moves listed in the above paragraph actually leading to a change in culture and The Jets being a Super Bowl winning franchise.

8 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

I don't know

Was tanking for sam the right move?

Havent we been here before

Why do we think 1 player is gona cure this awefulness 

I recall lots of debate about Darnold, Rosen and Mayfield. Im still not a believer in Mayfield.

Lawrence seems different. There is no guarantee, but what other choice do you have? Jets are out of the post season, so what good is winning 5 - 7 games going to do for next year? 

IMO, get Lawrence, coax Jim Harbaugh back to the NFL as the Jets next HC and find a GM who can draft. I like Harbaugh because he has past NFL experience at running a franchise and he has been to a Super Bowl.