Jets players liking Le’Veon Chiefs IG post

Rhg1084

35 minutes ago, Francis Sawyer 37 said:

I recall lots of debate about Darnold, Rosen and Mayfield. Im still not a believer in Mayfield.

Lawrence seems different. There is no guarantee, but what other choice do you have? Jets are out of the post season, so what good is winning 5 - 7 games going to do for next year? 

IMO, get Lawrence, coax Jim Harbaugh back to the NFL as the Jets next HC and find a GM who can draft. I like Harbaugh because he has past NFL experience at running a franchise and he has been to a Super Bowl. 

Again we been here before. Harbaugh was  discussed 2 hirings already.

Not Gona happen. 

11 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

I agree.....I feel like Jet fans are willing to accept all this incompetence because they think trevor Lawrence will answer all their prayers.

its a never ending abusive cycle with this fan base....

This is the Sam Darnold rerun. Remember the “Suck for Sam”. How’s that working for the Jets now. Although I think Sam is not the problem with this team.

28 minutes ago, MaxAF said:

This is the Sam Darnold rerun. Remember the “Suck for Sam”. How’s that working for the Jets now. Although I think Sam is not the problem with this team.

Its like we never learn.  Build the infrastructure first.  Upgrade the OL, put together a stable group of WRs, add a solid RB or two (under the age of 37) the QB should be the last piece of the puzzle.  Darnold was the first piece.  Giving up 3 picks to add Darnold really destroyed our ability to build around him, not to mention having a GM who didn't even seem to try.  Same way we handled Geno, who was nowhere near the prospect Darnold was.  We throw these young guys out these behind patchwork OLs and with bottom of the league WRs and then seem shocked that they struggle.

That said, if we do have the #1 pick, and can get a Trevor Lawrence without having to give up a ransom, then you do that.  We still have another 1, an early 2 and two 3s, and multiple #1s next year; plus cap space to add some vets in FA (if we can convince anyone to come here).

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, JTJet said:

"Firmly in the drivers seat" ?

Not only are we not in the driver's seat, we arent even sitting up front. We are strapped in to the baby seat in the back... seing as how we currently pick 3rd. 

More like strapped to the roof like Romney's dog ...

• Upvote 1

What I don’t get. Bell wasn’t very good on the Jets. All of the sudden he’s on the Chiefs and everyone’s talking about how great he is and they’re showing old Pittsburg clips on TV. Like he’s gonna kick ass in KC.  I actually hope he does. He seemed slow and washed up as a Jet. It will be interesting to see if he can rise again in KC. Perhaps you are only as good as the company you keep.

• Sympathy 1

13 minutes ago, Jetluv58 said:

What I don’t get. Bell wasn’t very good on the Jets. All of the sudden he’s on the Chiefs and everyone’s talking about how great he is and they’re showing old Pittsburg clips on TV. Like he’s gonna kick ass in KC.  I actually hope he does. He seemed slow and washed up as a Jet. It will be interesting to see if he can rise again in KC. Perhaps you are only as good as the company you keep.

from day one his coach wanted nothing to do with him and it showed. I suspect it grew on bell too and his effort was not the same when given the rock-everybody with eyes knows bell needs the rock tons to thrive and what type of plays work for him catching the ball-plenty of film from pittsburgh.    Did you watch Tannehill on the dolphins when Gase benched him? How does he look now in TN?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, kmnj said:

from day one his coach wanted nothing to do with him and it showed. I suspect it grew on bell too and his effort was not the same when given the rock-everybody with eyes knows bell needs the rock tons to thrive and what type of plays work for him catching the ball-plenty of film from pittsburgh.    Did you watch Tannehill on the dolphins when Gase benched him? How does he look now in TN?

I wonder if Sam would thrive somewhere else? 

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

So the HC is the #1 guy who should be fired but the players have to work under these conditions. 

Hostile work environment. 

he should have added no one is safe but our terrible clueless ahole coach

• Sympathy 1

I think the players are liking the post just to piss Gase off!   So le'veon made some friends in the locker room they are showing appreciation and wishing him well.   Did JD not say the same thing in his comment to the press " We wish him well on his Future".      

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Jetluv58 said:

Bell is not fast and not a steamroller. He a patient seam runner. When there is no seam.... well the rest is obvious.

17 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

I don’t know is it normal to “like” your teammates leaving the franchise to go to other teams? 

I had an employee who, after 4 years, left the company for another opportunity.  It was the right situation for him and I even served as a reference for him with his future employer.  He started at his new company in September and I clicked "Like" on his Linked In post when he announced it.  Am I a bad person?