Move The Sticks podcast advocating that it's time to play/evaluate the young guys on the Jets roster.

Gangrene

Even something for you Move the Sticks haters, Brooks and Jeremiah are pushing the Jets hierarchy to play the young guys to properly evaluate the roster for next season.

First they go through the Le'Veon Bell  situation in detail, then Brooks and Jeremiah break down the  Jets ownership/Maccagnan/Gase dysfunction and how Joe Douglas can  possibly put it right by making sure there is a legit plan to get the young players on the field.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/nfl-move-the-sticks-with-daniel-jeremiah-bucky-brooks/id915544088?i=1000494894509

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Not really sure who we've been playing besides the young guys? The Vets either opted out, or were released or traded. 

All of the starters were hurt. not really sure I understand who the young guys are considered to be?

When healthy Mims, but those in there means play Perine much more than Gore, Play Davis as much or more than McDougle, Play Wesco more at TE. At CB continue to play Jackson/Guidry more as well as Huff and Zuniga when healthy. They all could/should be logging more time than they are.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

14 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

I’d like to see Cameron Clark start over Van Rotan.

Hasn't he been injured? We got stuck with the injury bug really early this year. In fact I remember Gase saying in one of his press conferences that we actually still haven't seen the starting offense on the field, and that's been since training camp LOL

1 minute ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Hasn't he been injured? We got stuck with the injury bug really early this year. In fact I remember Gase saying in one of his press conferences that we actually still haven't seen the starting offense on the field, and that's been since training camp LOL

Yes when he returns fully. I want to see him play and not roll out Van Rotan every week.

Wow, great take by these guys. Obviously they haven't been paying attention to our injury reports. Perine is the only rookie who hasn't been hurt. Becton & Davis suffered injuries playing, Mims & Zuniga haven't seen the field. 

23 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

There are Move the Sticks haters?  Jeremiah is one of the best in the NFL media in my opinion.

I've never checked out their podcast - but obviously watched them both on TV lots... Jeremiah is great, even when i want to argue with him...  Brooks on the other hand. I take or leave. He gets a little too political for me. I wish Charles Davis would up team with Daniel Jeremiah - better personality combo.

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Not really sure who we've been playing besides the young guys? The Vets either opted out, or were released or traded. 

All of the starters were hurt. not really sure I understand who the young guys are considered to be?

Perine is one.  If Clark is healthy, they should probably try him on for size too.

• Upvote 1