Now It's Greg's Turn!

I can live with young players complaining about the situation, but Gregg Williams has been the single worst performing member of the organization this year, bar none.  He's the most experienced and accomplished coach on the staff, he had a very encouraging season last year, and his fall from 2019 to 2020 has to be the worst by any member of the coordinator fraternity in the league.

SAR I

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 5
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I can live with young players complaining about the situation, but Gregg Williams has been the single worst performing member of the organization this year, bar none.  He's the most experienced and accomplished coach on the staff, he had a very encouraging season last year, and his fall from 2019 to 2020 has to be the worst by any member of the coordinator fraternity in the league.

SAR I

tenor.gif.e51c0fea00eb3490acbca417526715a2.gif

• Sympathy 4

26 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

He hasn’t performed well but I would have to give Gase the worst performing award -  after all Williams is under Gase. I’m guessing Gase and Williams both know they are gone at year end and they both don’t care at this point cause they r gonna get paid!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Nixhead said:

He hasn’t performed well but I would have to give Gase the worst performing award -  after all Williams is under Gase. I’m guessing Gase and Williams both know they are gone at year end and they both don’t care at this point cause they r gonna get paid!

Williams and Loggains will be gone.  Gase will remain. 

SAR I

• Thumb Down 3
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

If only there was a sign, just something that would give us a clue from the start, that Gase might not be the right guy?

Unfortunately I can’t  think of anything.

Signed C Johnson.

Unfortunately because of that press conference Gase was doomed from the start. People just can't get past the googly eyes thing lol.

I also don't think it's all on him that this team is sucking so bad but it is what it is. At that press conference I would imagine he probably haven't slept for about 2 days. Probably took a couple of flights back and forth from Florida to New York and over did the espresso shots in his coffee.

I actually like his personality especially in his press conferences if you watch the one from yesterday he's really quick-witted and humorous. Unlike Bowles who came off castrated and on Xanax, or Rex who came off like a fat 6 year old who pronounces big words wrong LOL

It's just this town man New York New York

They were ripping the Giants head coach apart to everything about him,. guy didn't even touch a game yet. I actually think it has a lot to do why people have a tough time finding success here then why players don't want to come here.

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Unfortunately because of that press conference Gase was doomed from the start. People just can't get past the googly eyes thing lol.

I also don't think it's all on him that this team is sucking so bad but it is what it is. At that press conference I would imagine he probably haven't slept for about 2 days. Probably took a couple of flights back and forth from Florida to New York and over did the espresso shots in his coffee.

I actually like his personality especially in his press conferences if you watch the one from yesterday he's really quick-witted and humorous. Unlike Bowles who came off castrated and on Xanax, or Rex who came off like a fat 6 year old who pronounces big words wrong LOL

It's just this town man New York New York

They were ripping the Giants head coach apart to everything about him,. guy didn't even touch a game yet. I actually think it has a lot to do why people have a tough time finding success here then why players don't want to come here.

Yes the media sucks in NY, but for once I’m with Steven A Smith on this. He’s high and not from taking a couple of flights.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

Gregg Williams being forced on whoever was to become head coach is one of the reasons that we have Adam Gase as coach. Most coaches want to bring in their own coordinators that they have trust and familiarity with. Williams is known to be abrasive and doesn’t last long at any of the stops because of it. Coaches  such as Rhule have choices whereas Gase was coming off a bad relationship with Miami so he was willing to accept the forced marriage. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

You can’t have it both ways there SAR I.

If you say that Gase can’t be successful without better players than Williams should be allowed the same excuse.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

Worst 3rd down defense in the entire league! In the NFL it's all about getting off the damn field on 3rd down! His defense couldn't stop a practice squad QB in Rypien. That says it all. Personally I think Gregg Williams knows he's in a no win situation on a rebuilding team & there is no way in hell he lasts here. He has a condensending way about him & that's all fine & good when things are going well, but he had a lot of down years with the Saints defenses he coached too. The penalties are ridiculous. If he gets jettisoned? NOT SORRY. 

• Upvote 1

All of these f**kers will be gone next year, every single one of them.   What they have to say right now is meaningless, they’re as good as gone and they all know it.  Now they’re defending themselves so when they interview with other teams next year they have their excuses all lined up.  

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

You can’t have it both ways there SAR I.

If you say that Gase can’t be successful without better players than Williams should be allowed the same excuse.

The Jets offense has been neglected by Idzik and Maccagnan for a decade.  We have more talent on D than we do on O.  And the injuries are hitting us deeply at WR, we're playing guys who wouldn't make an XFL roster, and our QB is out too.

Injuries are crippling our O.  Not so our D.  That's just bad coaching.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, SAR I said:

I can live with young players complaining about the situation, but Adam  Gase has been the single worst performing member of the organization this year, bar none.  He's the most experienced and accomplished coach on the staff, he had a very encouraging season last year, and his fall from 2019 to 2020 has to be the worst by any member of the coordinator fraternity in the league.

SAR I

Fixed.

9 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

If Gregg was 10% better, he’d be the head coach today. He has no one to blame but himself.