******JETS V DOLPHINS OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD GET UP FOR FLACCOMANIA***********

T0mShane

55 minutes ago, jetophile said:

Went back to work last week after being laid off for months because of COVID-19. I'm not a morning person by nature, but I've never been happier to hear the alarm go off. On a different note, ask me if I care about working on a Sunday and missing a Jets game. Go ahead, ask me. "Do you care, jeto?" "No."

Well, it'll be taping, but still. Oh, and instinctively at 1 p.m., I will feel the chunks rising. 

EDIT: I just set the game to DVR and it's a 4:00 o'clock game, which means it will still be on when I get home. Straight to the woods it is!

Great news!!! God bless. Stay well. Best thing I've seen on here in weeks.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

I thought you alluded Flacco's washed?

I didn't say washed, just that he's no better than Darnold - people here kept telling me how he was going to light it up and that it was all Sam's fault.  The team stinks.

But the Jets will find a way to win this one.  

• Upvote 1

Big day today. Regardless of the spread, I fear this is a game that we can actually win. A loss today should spring board us to 0-9 going into a bye week. Which means other teams have 5 weeks to pick up wins. Let’s get the L and get the hell outta there

#tank4trevor

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

9 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

where do people get streams now? I used to use nfl streams on reddit but that got shut down.

Crackstreams, Topstreamer, Grandmastreams. Most of them are solid but Topstreamer works best for me. All games for free.

Also Sportsurge is the place that NFL reddit moved their streaming to.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, KINGDIRK said:

Big day today. Regardless of the spread, I fear this is a game that we can actually win. A loss today should spring board us to 0-9 going into a bye week. Which means other teams have 5 weeks to pick up wins. Let’s get the L and get the hell outta there

#tank4trevor

Miami cant stop the run and the NY cant stop the pass.

3 minutes ago, heymangold said:

this is why this game won't be close:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/game/_/gameId/401220358

This is why the Jets will win.

It's the NFL.  

Mediocre teams like Miami don't know how to play consistent football.  Coming off a big win like that and then having to play the worst team in football they'll believe their headlines and will come out flat and the Jets will win.

3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

3 *** at the beginning 4**** at the end we are doomed. 

Trevor Lawrence is the savior.

joewilly12 3:16 

Your thread got us nuked by the sh*tty Cardinals on National Coming Out Day, which is your annual version of the NFL Combine. 

• Haha 3