******JETS V DOLPHINS OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD GET UP FOR FLACCOMANIA***********

T0mShane

Just now, Sonny Werblin said:

I’ve seem teams give up in games before, but I’ve never seen it happen this quickly. These players do not give a sh*t. 

When all everyone talks about is how garbage all of your bosses are, and that you're destined for failure under them, there's only so much motivation to find.  Perhaps the sole exception would be those whose only chance of having any pro career at all may be dependent on this one opportunity they're getting.

They haven't simply given up on this game, they've essentially given up on the entire season, considering it seems everyone else already has too.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

In the past I would’ve totally agreed.

But this year is different. The only team I can recall that looked even remotely this sh*tty from top to bottom was the ‘08 defeated Lions.

We’ll get the #1 pick and Lawrence isn’t going back to school just to inevitably get drafted by the Jets in 2022.

Lawrence will be standing on the stage holding a Green & White jersey in roughly 6 months.

And it will be glorious 

And hopefully Woody and Chris open up their collective purses to lure a guy like Harbaugh here as well.

I don't disagree, but this stupid team has just made me too paranoid to believe in anything until it happens.

With that said, I agree there's next to no chance of Lawrence going anywhere but to the team picking #1 overall, regardless of which team that is.

• Upvote 1