******JETS V DOLPHINS OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD GET UP FOR FLACCOMANIA***********

T0mShane

2 hours ago, section314 said:

Great news!!! God bless. Stay well. Best thing I've seen on here in weeks.

Awww, much appreciated. I'm not the maudlin type but that was really nice. Thanks again for extending that. I don't know, the world has become a much colder place since all of this started. After 9/11 people were so nice to each other, now it's like invasion of the body snatchers or something. I've come to my own conclusions why and I'm pretty confident in my conclusions, but I'm at work right now so it'll have to wait, haha.

Best to you as well. GO JETS!!! Cheers. 

giphy.webp

• Upvote 3

I didn't think Flacco looked that bad last week esp considering how long it's been since he last played. I think he's never lost as a starter to the Fins. Also the Fins are due for a dropout and Williams has much experience against Fitz and knows his weaknesses. I think that's the key if we win the turnover battle the Jets have a good chance. Fitz is playing with a lot of confidence and that usually based on our experience with him means he takes chances when he shouldn't and it can be a big negative for his team. So today we win and I for one am happy about it even though some of our fans will be furious. btw I looked at a ticket site online a few days ago and in Miami they were selling about 13k tickets price starting around $35. Jets 24 Fins 20.

3 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

I didn't think Flacco looked that bad last week esp considering how long it's been since he last played. I think he's never lost as a starter to the Fins. Also the Fins are due for a dropout and Williams has much experience against Fitz and knows his weaknesses. I think that's the key if we win the turnover battle the Jets have a good chance. Fitz is playing with a lot of confidence and that usually based on our experience with him means he takes chances when he shouldn't and it can be a big negative for his team. So today we win and I for one am happy about it even though some of our fans will be furious. btw I looked at a ticket site online a few days ago and in Miami they were selling about 13k tickets price starting around $35. Jets 24 Fins 20.

We have won the turnover battle 3 times this year.  Including +3 in a loss to a bad Denver team.  And we are even in the 4th.  Only team we have lost the TO battle to is the Colts.  I would not have thought it possible for a team to be 0-5 despite only losing the turnover battle once.  But there you have it. 

Now, if Fitz comes up with one of his 5+ pick games, which we have all seen before, we have a chance.  +1 or even +2 may not be enough.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

14 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

KC Chiefs are screwing the fans that want to go to the game.

Regular $80 ticket is now $400 each for 1 game.

58 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

This is why the Jets will win.

It's the NFL.  

Mediocre teams like Miami don't know how to play consistent football.  Coming off a big win like that and then having to play the worst team in football they'll believe their headlines and will come out flat and the Jets will win.

mediocre teams beat teams that are way worse than mediocre.  flacco isn't going to complete a pass against xavien howard and byron jones.

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Your thread got us nuked by the sh*tty Cardinals on National Coming Out Day, which is your annual version of the NFL Combine. 

We will soon see what your thread gets us...........................

Talk the talk walk the walk be here later to discuss.

Go easy on the MD 20/20 

*Official Trevor Lawrence or bust******

Notice 1* and 6******

50 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Cannizzaro out with a piece I won’t link to saying how the Dolphins “turnaround” is making Gase look bad. The Dolphins were 5-11 last year and are 2-3 this season. ?

The Dolphins just blew out the 49er team that blew us out.  And I think that was with Jimmy G

ESPN Rex just said the Jets are a mess, everywhere Adam Gase goes he runs off players. 

Todays game in Miami many Dolphins players don't like Adam Gase and neither do many NY Jets players. 

Bruschi

Jets need new life. 

Reset button again. 

We are the talk of ESPN for all the wrong reasons. 

Damn you Johnson brothers. 

• Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, jetophile said:

Went back to work last week after being laid off for months because of COVID-19. I'm not a morning person by nature, but I've never been happier to hear the alarm go off. On a different note, ask me if I care about working on a Sunday and missing a Jets game. Go ahead, ask me. "Do you care, jeto?" "No."

Well, it'll be taping, but still. Oh, and instinctively at 1 p.m., I will feel the chunks rising. 

EDIT: I just set the game to DVR and it's a 4:00 o'clock game, which means it will still be on when I get home. Straight to the woods it is!

Glad you are getting back to work.  There is lots of covid cases in Florida, and I hope Gaze gets it.  We might win!!!!

• Thumb Down 1

18 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

Glad you are getting back to work.  There is lots of covid cases in Florida, and I hope Gaze gets it.  We might win!!!!

Who in their right mind wishes Covid on anyone?  

Says a lot about who you are dude/dudette. 

Did you know anyone personally who died of Covid?  

I did and it sucks. 4 people some were parents of my longtime friends. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1