******JETS V DOLPHINS OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD GET UP FOR FLACCOMANIA***********

T0mShane

9 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Dangit Fitz, I would have appreciated that 4th TD for fantasy.

My league we play defensive players and he got a tackle which negated they int. Im going off to, night like set a league season high in scoring (Jefferson, Fuller, Fulgham, Taylor, Hooper, Fitz, Steelers D - CED, Kupp to go) 

• Upvote 1

There is a lot to dislike Gase about, but saying Perine will have a "much bigger role" and then basically using him in Blitz protection and long yardage situations is way up there.  Almost like a petulant child.  You want an expanded role?  Here you go.  Isn't really what it should be, but here it is.

I was perfectly fine with Gase being the coach the rest of this year to secure the top pick, but at some point, he needs to play Perine and guys like Clark(when healthy) otherwise he needs to now. 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

If the Jets were actually any good, we'd love to root for them.

Sometimes you need to hit rock bottom before you can turn your life around.

The only thing that results from hitting rock bottom...is being at the bottom. It has nothing to do with getting better.

1 minute ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

You do see the plays where guys who shouldn't even be on a roster --- Desire---- are making plays right?

Just checking

Total BS take.  Our DTs are at least average a yet there is ZREO pressure.  All I'd like to know is whether you are trolling or gaslighting.