******JETS V DOLPHINS OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD GET UP FOR FLACCOMANIA***********

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, I am free at last!”  

I don't mean to sound negative but I am beginning to think that Adam Gase might not be good at this whole football thing.

Posted Images

Just now, Wonderboy said:

Bill Cowher talking smack about Jets. Get off that stool and change those ugly azz clothes and take Trevor and the Jets to the Holy Land. 

Remember when he let be known that he wanted to coach the Jets and the Jets let be known they had a plan??????????????

Well a decade later we are still waiting!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Boomer just pointed out how dead the Jets sidelines look. 

I think Gase is out of here very soon ,friends. 

Love it. I was hoping the announcers to say it but now the half time show is doing it. Cowerd literally just called sour Gase.

Awesome

• Upvote 4
4 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Boomer just pointed out how dead the Jets sidelines look. 

I think Gase is out of here very soon ,friends. 

“Dead team walking” or sitting actually 

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, JiF said:

My league we play defensive players and he got a tackle which negated they int. Im going off to, night like set a league season high in scoring (Jefferson, Fuller, Fulgham, Taylor, Hooper, Fitz, Steelers D - CED, Kupp to go) 

I still have Cee Dee Lamb, Robert Woods, and Zuerlein to go, and Mike Evans currently playing.  If I can pull out a win this week it would be huge considering I have two RB1 caliber running backs and a QB1 on BYE.  I traded a future 3rd round pick for Carson last week and that means going forward I will have Derrick Henry, Josh Jacobs, and Chris Carson in the lineup every single week.  The guy I’m playing against this week is firmly in 1st place and is undefeated, so that would also help me in the standings.  My only fear right now is Mahomes popping off.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

The only thing that results from hitting rock bottom...is being at the bottom. It has nothing to do with getting better.

Yeah, the Colts must have really hated getting Peyton Manning.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

There is a lot to dislike Gase about, but saying Perine will have a "much bigger role" and then basically using him in Blitz protection and long yardage situations is way up there.  Almost like a petulant child.  You want an expanded role?  Here you go.  Isn't really what it should be, but here it is.

I was perfectly fine with Gase being the coach the rest of this year to secure the top pick, but at some point, he needs to play Perine and guys like Clark(when healthy) otherwise he needs to now. 

Nooooooooobut GORE IS HIS GUY!

Haven't you herd that 37 is the new 19!!!!

Gase MUST GO!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I still have Cee Dee Lamb, Robert Woods, and Zuerlein to go, and Mike Evans currently playing.  If I can pull out a win this week it would be huge considering I have two RB1 caliber running backs and a QB1 on BYE.  I traded a future 3rd round pick for Carson last week and that means going forward I will have Derrick Henry, Josh Jacobs, and Chris Carson in the lineup every single week.  The guy I’m playing against this week is firmly in 1st place and is undefeated, so that would also help me in the standings.  My only fear right now is Mahomes popping off.  

That’s a championship caliber team.