******JETS V DOLPHINS OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD GET UP FOR FLACCOMANIA***********

T0mShane

18 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Can't remember feeling this unexcited for a Jets game ever.

Also can't believe this will be the feeling the next 10 games as well.

Every loss brings us closer to Trevor Lawrence, so rooting for losses now is basically rooting for wins in the future.

When you think of it that way, it's actually pretty exciting!

25 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Can't remember feeling this unexcited for a Jets game ever.

Also can't believe this will be the feeling the next 10 games as well.

Lol you're going to watch this crap? I'm going to save my late afternoon / early evening here and then I figure I'll just make snide remarks afterwards until the next game...when I'll do the same thing again lol. 

Seriously, it's disgusting that - once again - this is the crap Jets fans have been treated to, after a high-stress 2020 offseason of waiting & looking forward to another clean slate season that wasn't already a known failure. 

Hope is a dangerous thing, or something. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Oh yes, the guy who knew Darnold wasnt the answer from day 1 doesn’t want us to tank for Trevor. 

beautiful.

This.

Rooting for them to win out and go 11-5 because “what I root for doesn’t effect anything” doesn’t make you a “good fan”, it just shows that you’re completely out of touch with reality.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Lol you're going to watch this crap? I'm going to save my late afternoon / early evening here and then I figure I'll just make snide remarks afterwards until the next game...when I'll do the same thing again lol. 

Seriously, it's disgusting that - once again - this is the crap Jets fans have been treated to, after a high-stress 2020 offseason of waiting & looking forward to another clean slate season that wasn't already a known failure. 

Hope is a dangerous thing, or something. 

I have never missed a game.  I think the Sunday I was flying back from my honeymoon is the only game I didn't watch since the mid 80's. They lost to Buffalo that day.