******JETS V DOLPHINS OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD GET UP FOR FLACCOMANIA***********

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, I am free at last!”  

I don't mean to sound negative but I am beginning to think that Adam Gase might not be good at this whole football thing.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jeremy2020 said:

Harbaugh likely would want say over personnel. Can't see JD agreeing to that. 

Its so bad that JD may not get a say in it. 

This is well beyond just so-so bad. I could actually see Johnsons stepping back in and chucking the whole plan again. 

I am all for giving JD time, but with what you saw today, his name has to start getting brought up to bear responsibility as well. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, PS17 said:

We are one fluky win away from selecting seventh. With our strong strength of schedule we’d fall way down in the draft order.

Good thing they play the Boils, KC and Pats so everyone can relax for a month.

11 minutes ago, choon328 said:

The Pats are not good. They will probably not make the playoffs

I hope that's not the case. Playing a Bill Belichick who has nothing to play for is a guaranteed win for us.

• Upvote 1
Just now, choon328 said:

Gase never and I mean never accepts responsibility.  He throws his team under the bus over and over. No matter what,  he never the issue.  It's disgusting

I dont pretend to be the best leader on the planet, but I feel I have a pretty good track record of team members working for me and gained that experience in the Air Force. 

With that being said, yes you are 1000% right. His lack of self accountability is disgusting to watch. I wouldnt be able to look myself in the mirror. 

1 minute ago, DJF71 said:

Good thing they play the Boils, KC and Pats so everyone can relax for a month.

I think Gase gets fired tonight or tomorrow but if he doesn’t, there’s no way he survives 0-9. And these will likely be ugly blowouts.

• Sad 1

Alright, I guess I'll watch whole the death thing, I mean game later tonight. Isn't this a modern version of ancient cultures being sickos watching people do sick things to other people and animals? Bloodsport something? Appease the Gods something . . . ? Hmmm, appease the Gods . . . to Bacchus! Bottoms up, mothafukkas!

Just now, jetophile said:

Alright, I guess I'll watch whole the death thing, I mean game later tonight. Isn't this a modern version of ancient cultures being sickos watching people do sick things to other people and animals? Bloodsport something? Appease the Gods something . . . ? Hmmm, appease the Gods . . . to Bacchus! Bottoms up, mothafukkas!

Talk about glutton for punishment.

5 minutes ago, choon328 said:

Gase never and I mean never accepts responsibility.  He throws his team under the bus over and over. No matter what,  he never the issue.  It's disgusting

Unbelievable, Gase just said that he was trying to pump up Perine's confidence by *not* playing him

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, PS17 said:

I think Gase gets fired tonight or tomorrow but if he doesn’t, there’s no way he survives 0-9. And these will likely be ugly blowouts.

Through 6 weeks, we've had 3 losses by 20+ points.

14 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I hope that's not the case. Playing a Bill Belichick who has nothing to play for is a guaranteed win for us.

100% chance if we play them and they have nothing to play for he throws the game if it means us not getting TL. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Jolot said:

100% chance if we play them and they have nothing to play for he throws the game if it means us not getting TL. 

We can play that game.  If they play second stringers, we play third stringers.  They play third stringers we put Flacco in there.