KEEP ADAM GASE!!! ***OFFICIAL THREAD***

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

Gase told Williams a joke in their masks and they were laughing but the TV said they were “arguing”. 

SAR I

"How bad do we actually have to suck to get fired and suck paychecks from these bozos for the next 2 years while doing nothing?"

• Haha 2

Just now, ToonforPrez said:

Damn I'm sorry I'm new didn't realize i offended you buddy wont happen again.  

Didn't offend me but the site relies on advertiser to pay the bills here and this kind of stuff isn't allowed. 

Also i'm sure there are fans under 18 viewing these boards and women. 

Common sense. 

Like i said my apologies i didn't realize there would be under 18 years of age or Women on these boards to discuss the Team. I'm not someone that lacks Common sense this was just a poor choice in photo/Meme. But i do appreciate the calling me out on this to get my head out of my Ass appreciate it. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/18/2020 at 4:57 PM, BROOKLYN JET said:

Gase is in charge of the tank, if he goes 0-16 he'll probably get extended.

Probably already written in the mud. JD had no critical comments vs. Gase in that comical Kay interview. Unfortunately, it speaks volumes.  Either JD has zero power to fire Gase or he's pulling our leg like he did with Adams. Seems JD is a poker player from the way he handled Adams. Hopefully Gase is gone by the end of SNY's coverage of our last game. 

• 1 month later...