I never ever want to see Flacco behind center for Jets again!

Nixhead

4 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

He is way worse than Darnold. Sure our offense is bad but under Flacco it is non existent. Secondly he's another old timer in there like Gore - for what reason would we have old timers in there when we need to develop our young players. This team can't even tank or suck correctly!

It's non existent for either qb, shows you how much talent Sam really has flacco look so bad in this offense

Just now, Grandy said:

The cycle continues.

Darnold misses time -> people suspect that he's the reason for our bad play and believe that the reputable backup QB will improve the team -> The backup QB plays even worse.

3 times now. 

Yep, everybody thought David Fales was going to be much better than Darnold last year after game 1. Darnold still sucks 

18 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

He is way worse than Darnold. Sure our offense is bad but under Flacco it is non existent. Secondly he's another old timer in there like Gore - for what reason would we have old timers in there when we need to develop our young players. This team can't even tank or suck correctly!

You just don't understand the extent of Gase's Genius. Fitz and Flacco is where football is going.

I don't blame Flacco, I think he was a bad match for the 2020 version of the Jets.  

Like most qbs, throwing to receivers that can't get open, behind a line with four out five new guys...it was a Titanic movie script from the beginning of free agency.

The only type of qb that might not look ridiculously bad in the 2020 version of our New York Jets is a running qb.  

Gase should be making better use of Darnold's mobility. Not a Gase apologist but it's  not all on Gase. It's a poopfest  because of the oline, the wide receivers, the playcalling.

1 hour ago, Grandy said:

The cycle continues.

Darnold misses time -> people suspect that he's the reason for our bad play and believe that the reputable backup QB will improve the team -> The backup QB plays even worse.

3 times now. 

Maybe Mr Glass shouldn't be missing 8+ games over the course of his career due to various injuries/ailments so he can actually prove beyond a shadow of a doubt he's a real QB. 

These victory laps over Darnold being better than his backup are getting old.  He was a # 3 overall pick.  He damn well better be better than his backup, and by a significant margin.

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Nixhead said:

I posted two weeks ago that Morgan should start and all the genius told me he "wasn't ready", We had to go with the Veteran because that is why he was signed.  Well two weeks later if Darnold is not ready, Morgan, White or anybody better be behind center.  Flacco was moving in slow motion.  As bad as the playcalling was, he was a big reason we couldn't convert on third down until the 4th quarter. 

2 hours ago, Nixhead said:

I thought Sam sucked and was the reason our offense sputtered. (Sarcasm) But I dissagree we are sucking in tip top form. Only winless team in the league actually. Worst Jet team in history makes 96 team look dangerous.

48 minutes ago, JetBlue said:

I posted two weeks ago that Morgan should start and all the genius told me he "wasn't ready", We had to go with the Veteran because that is why he was signed.  Well two weeks later if Darnold is not ready, Morgan, White or anybody better be behind center.  Flacco was moving in slow motion.  As bad as the playcalling was, he was a big reason we couldn't convert on third down until the 4th quarter. 

Morgan can go 3 and out as good as anyone he'll fit right in.