Glad Gase kept the play-calling responsibilities!

33 minutes ago, FiremanEdIsMyDad said:

Bill O Brien.... fired..... Dan Quinn.... fired..... Mike Zimmer....about to be fired.... Doug Marrone.... about to be fired

Gase.... still has his job. Why? Because the jets organization realzes that Gase has got it. Onus on the players to buy in

Especially when you frame the question around "Mike Zimmer....about to be fired.... Doug Marrone.... about to be fired" as if its any different than what theyre saying in each of those cities on with Gase's name replacing their coaches.

Please, tell us what firing Gase today does for the team.  Other than take away another thing to whine about.  Hes losing and securing the 1st overall pick, hey, lets screw that up.  Then we'll blame a Johnson or both

Gase with a QB who kept the play calling had his own cool hand Luke QB Joe Flacco under center, who boldly claimed that he wouldn't "panic' out there cause he was a veteran  who knew Gase's system and which fit him is now averaging five (5) POINTS a Game with Flacco!

As I said in another thread get through your heads: in the two games that Flacco has played and started  against weak defenses, Flacco has averaged FIVE POINTS!!!

FIVE!!!

The longer Gase is out here the worse he looks!

7 hours ago, FiremanEdIsMyDad said:

I have been a longtime jets fan, long time new york man and ive looked at the stuff written on this forum alot.... never said anything but.... ive had enough. Adam Gase is not the problem!! If anything, that guy is the solution. He's a brilliant offensive mind, he will outscheme you day in and day out. We've seen it at the end of last season and we saw it with the broncos and that sorry qb Peyton manning (Eli's brother). We need to give him another season if we know what's good for us....

Start looking at the players before gase.... then come back to me 

I preferred you before