McClendon Traded to Bucs

Lith

9 minutes ago, TheClashFan said:

JD pretty much let us all know that he's totally rebuilding, so no surprise.  I mean, if they can get anything for any vet, take it. 7th round picks galore!

7  7th rounds picks and you can move up to the 4th round with them.

10 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

The locker room is lost, let him go. 

At least he has a chance to make the playoffs with the Bucs. 

Did he play today? 

Box score has him down for one tackle and three assists. It's interesting that he did play, because I would assume that Douglas was talking to Tampa Bay about a trade before the game started and yet he wasn't held out to make sure he didn't injure himself during the game.

1 minute ago, Aussie Jet said:

Box score has him down for one tackle and three assists. It's interesting that he did play, because I would assume that Douglas was talking to Tampa Bay about a trade before the game started and yet he wasn't held out to make sure he didn't injure himself during the game.

That’s a true tank. Zero Fs given. 

18 minutes ago, PCP63 said:

We were already supposed to be in the middle of a rebuild. **** this team. My other team (the Celtics) managed to rebuild and still stay very competitive (until they sh*t the bed in the 4th quarters of the ECF, at least).

I mean, they have Kemba Walker, Jayson Tatum, a few other nice pieces, and one of the game's best coaches.  Not exactly the same thing.