History in the making

Tezza

...for the wrong reasons, I am only going to get a jersey with my own name or a legend whilst we are still going through this rollercoaster of a nightmare!

I am sure I'm not the only one in Jets Nation who splurged on some of the new style jerseys with what we thought were the "star" players of our franchise.

Woody & Chris do all of us fans a big favor and sell the team to someone or a group who has heart, passion and the drive to put some respect on this teams name because whatever little you are doing is not cutting it! Joe D may have a vision of tanking for Trevor but that will only go so far it all starts at the top and as owners you have two be the worst in the league! You know it's bad when we want to keep Adam Gase to ensure we "strategically" tank to get Trevor Lawrence. Adam Gase is the ultimate party joke that continues to perform when there is no party almost like an irritable twitch that occurs when you don't want it to.

All we can do is hope that tomorrow will be a better day in Jets land, I love you and you know how to play with my heart strings to build me up each week only to let me down but I always take pride in telling everyone that I spent my sunday watching "THE GOD DAMN JETS"

Rant over ..mic slam 5cad24268fd601a2d5ff9e941b1d8f8d.jpg&key=2b0c8869835357ece9e11299e82b80caa13e829c8c88a9e910c8da8976456589

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Tezza said:

...for the wrong reasons, I am only going to get a jersey with my own name or a legend whilst we are still going through this rollercoaster of a nightmare!

I am sure I'm not the only one in Jets Nation who splurged on some of the new style jerseys with what we thought were the "star" players of our franchise.

Woody & Chris do all of us fans a big favor and sell the team to someone or a group who has heart, passion and the drive to put some respect on this teams name because whatever little you are doing is not cutting it! Joe D may have a vision of tanking for Trevor but that will only go so far it all starts at the top and as owners you have two be the worst in the league! You know it's bad when we want to keep Adam Gase to ensure we "strategically" tank to get Trevor Lawrence. Adam Gase is the ultimate party joke that continues to perform when there is no party almost like an irritable twitch that occurs when you don't want it to.

All we can do is hope that tomorrow will be a better day in Jets land, I love you and you know how to play with my heart strings to build me up each week only to let me down but I always take pride in telling everyone that I spent my sunday watching "THE GOD DAMN JETS"

Rant over ..mic slam 5cad24268fd601a2d5ff9e941b1d8f8d.jpg&key=2b0c8869835357ece9e11299e82b80caa13e829c8c88a9e910c8da8976456589

My son was saying the same thing today. Time for an old school Klecko. It is crazy, Bell, L Williams, Adams, Darnold. Nobody is safe here recently.

• Sympathy 2

Same here.  Bout a Darnold rookie jersey and an Adams Color Rush in 2018.  2019 bought the  new Gotham Green Adams and the Stealth Black Darnold.  Last off-season I bought the white Darnold.

Its gonna be a while before I buy another jersey.  

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Pcola said:

Same here.  Bout a Darnold rookie jersey and an Adams Color Rush in 2018.  2019 bought the  new Gotham Green Adams and the Stealth Black Darnold.  Last off-season I bought the white Darnold.

Its gonna be a while before I buy another jersey.  

The color rush jerseys are ? 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Why the ?? Darnold is done.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using JetNation.com mobile app

1 hour ago, jgb said:

Can we get rid of these cursed new uniforms yet?

Remember how we couldn't go back to the 78-97 jerseys because it was the jersey/memory of losers?

Really, how funny would it be if they changed them again for 2021 because of the stink already on these, especially if they do hilariously finish 0-16?

New uniforms are half measures -- they should go whole hog & just rename the whole team at this point to New Jersey Garbage Dump. The logo could be Jimmy Hoffa in his landfill grave.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Remember how we couldn't go back to the 78-97 jerseys because it was the jersey/memory of losers?

Really, how funny would it be if they changed them again for 2021 because of the stink already on these, especially if they do hilariously finish 0-16?

New uniforms are half measures -- they should go whole hog & just rename the whole team at this point to New Jersey Garbage Dump. The logo could be Jimmy Hoffa in his landfill grave.

Plot twist: Hoffa wasn’t murdered, he died of boredom watching a Jets game and it was just cheaper to bury him next to the stadium.

• Haha 4

Of course with the 20 pounds I’ve gained since working remotely, this one won’t fit as well as the others.  
I hear you bro that is the same with me haha
Last time I got burnt was Mark Sanchez, I’ve got a Joe Klecko so that’s a plus.
Sanchez had somewhat tenure with us though
Can we get rid of these cursed new uniforms yet?
That's how I'm feeling now
Why the ?? Darnold is done.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using JetNation.com mobile app

Exactly it's only a matter of time until he is traded ....but he is still technically on the roster!
I recall seattle retiring their neon green jersey after a loss under Jim Mora it wouldnt surprise me if we did the same. Though I doubt the Johnson's even notice or would consider this.

On 10/19/2020 at 5:55 AM, Sperm Edwards said:

That could be a pretty dope logo....  im assuming  we would keep the same.color scheme?

11 hours ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

Here is an idea: Don't buy anything

But that would be the easy thing to do and not embrace the persona of hope that we all so eagerly try to clinch on to each season, when you became numb to all the suffering we have been put through all you can do is keep on ..keeping on! 

giphy.gif

34 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Why anybody is thinking of buying or wearing a JETS jersey is well...   pretty brave.

I only have well established players. (2) Namath, Klecko, Brick and Cotch.  

Dicks Sporting Goods ADAMS and BELL on clearance DARNOLD jerseys getting dusty. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1