Jump to content
Tezza

History in the making

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, peekskill68 said:

I hear you bro.  My Jordan Willis jersey is just trash now...

Who?????😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll never understand grown men wearing oversized clothes with another mans’ name on their back.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, the Claw said:

I’ll never understand grown men wearing oversized clothes with another mans’ name on their back.

Dude, you make it sound like guys are wearing XXL Flannels with the neighbor’s name on the back.

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've mostly stuck to buying authentic jerseys of players who have already retired after a good career, can no longer be traded or screw up on the field.  Namath, Curtis Martin and a Klecko from Mitchell & Ness with that AFC Anniversary patch on it are my faves.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/18/2020 at 11:29 PM, Maxman said:

My son was saying the same thing today. Time for an old school Klecko. It is crazy, Bell, L Williams, Adams, Darnold. Nobody is safe here recently.

The Jets currently have 28 players on one year contracts.

SAR I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/18/2020 at 11:31 PM, Lupz27 said:

Maybe Frank Gore.

If you really think about it Gore Jersey is about as Old School as you can get.,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

I've mostly stuck to buying authentic jerseys of players who have already retired after a good career, can no longer be traded or screw up on the field.  Namath, Curtis Martin and a Klecko from Mitchell & Ness with that AFC Anniversary patch on it are my faves.

Did you go white or green on Klecko. I got a green one and feel like I made the wrong choice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Dude, you make it sound like guys are wearing XXL Flannels with the neighbor’s name on the back.

You say tomato...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I learned my lesson with my Geno Smith jersey. Don't buy a new players jersey until they've proven to be good here and not busts. At this point with the Jets you should probably stick to retired players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Did you go white or green on Klecko. I got a green one and feel like I made the wrong choice.

I got the green one.  I like it but primarily because my Namath jersey is white.  So I've got a home and away jersey. lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...