Tezza

History in the making

10 minutes ago, peekskill68 said:

I hear you bro.  My Jordan Willis jersey is just trash now...

Who?????😂

• Like 1

I’ll never understand grown men wearing oversized clothes with another mans’ name on their back.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, the Claw said:

I’ll never understand grown men wearing oversized clothes with another mans’ name on their back.

Dude, you make it sound like guys are wearing XXL Flannels with the neighbor’s name on the back.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

I've mostly stuck to buying authentic jerseys of players who have already retired after a good career, can no longer be traded or screw up on the field.  Namath, Curtis Martin and a Klecko from Mitchell & Ness with that AFC Anniversary patch on it are my faves.

• Like 1

On 10/18/2020 at 11:29 PM, Maxman said:

My son was saying the same thing today. Time for an old school Klecko. It is crazy, Bell, L Williams, Adams, Darnold. Nobody is safe here recently.

The Jets currently have 28 players on one year contracts.

SAR I

On 10/18/2020 at 11:31 PM, Lupz27 said:

Maybe Frank Gore.

If you really think about it Gore Jersey is about as Old School as you can get.,

7 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

I've mostly stuck to buying authentic jerseys of players who have already retired after a good career, can no longer be traded or screw up on the field.  Namath, Curtis Martin and a Klecko from Mitchell & Ness with that AFC Anniversary patch on it are my faves.

Did you go white or green on Klecko. I got a green one and feel like I made the wrong choice.

10 hours ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Dude, you make it sound like guys are wearing XXL Flannels with the neighbor’s name on the back.

You say tomato...

I learned my lesson with my Geno Smith jersey. Don't buy a new players jersey until they've proven to be good here and not busts. At this point with the Jets you should probably stick to retired players.

7 hours ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Did you go white or green on Klecko. I got a green one and feel like I made the wrong choice.

I got the green one.  I like it but primarily because my Namath jersey is white.  So I've got a home and away jersey. lol