Realistic Trade Down Compensation for Trevor Lawrence

neckdemon

19 hours ago, bealeb319 said:

Darnold has had no weapons and one of the worst offensive lines in the passed two years. His offensive genius coach also has done him no favors...is it a wonder he has regressed. I have absolute confidence that darnold can and will be a franchise qb either for us or for a team we trade him to if we took Lawrence.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

Sentence 1:

Michelle Obama Yes GIF by Obama

Sentence 2:

jack nicholson yes GIF

Sentence 3:

jon stewart what GIF

1 hour ago, sec101row23 said:

Dick Dick McClain can spin it though.    You could even trade out of 1 and still get Fields.  Until we see who is drafting where this becomes a tedious conversation.  My fear is that if the Jets do have #1 overall that JD isn’t even going to be able to make the decision, the Johnson brothers will be running up to podium with the draft card all filled out.   

I tried for: 

JETNATION

Home to tedious conversation

but Max vetoed it.

• Upvote 1

I think a lot of people misunderstood my reason for making this thread. the point was is there a realistic chance for getting a king's ransom type trade offer for trevor lawrence. also, what does that trade need to look like for the jets to really consider giving up the rights to lawrence

On 10/19/2020 at 8:20 AM, neckdemon said:

Could the Jets realistically get a better deal than what was given for Ricky Williams and would it be worth it? So a teams entire 2021 draft pick allotment plus a 2022 1st? Is that realistic and would you do it? If not....what do you think it would take to make the trade away from Trevor Lawrence worth it?"

A low #1 pick this year, the second round pick this year, 1st round pick next year, 4th round pick next year, and the #1 pick the year after.