Its not even week 7

19 hours ago, Bless you....Thank you said:

You guys penciling in Trevor Lawrence with the number 1 pick are insane!!  When was the last time the Jets didnt win meaningless games to screw up draft position.

We will beat the Pats once and the Chargers. Sam wont be the qb to lead us to our first winless season. Things never work out that well for Jets

The Chargers lol ? Have you seen Chargers play this year. No didn’t think so. Herbert is going to throw for 375 and 4 td’s and scorch the Jets secondary. It will be a blowout. And Sam has played pitifully vs. the Pats. We have  as good a chance at getting the #1 pick as any of the other scrub teams, if not better. 

If we complete a regular season through Covid, we are now ten games out to the end of the regular season.

My wild guess based on the what we know of the past, all the current injuries across the league and the nine 1 win teams right behind the 0 win Jets is that...

A two-win team likely gets the first pick in the draft. I see four or five teams at three wins.

I believe the teams with the schedules most likely not to make it to three wins are and possibly even end at one win are ...

The Jets

Washington

Jacksonville

Strength-of-schedule will change significantly by season's end but my guess is we will be picking third if we win two games.

If Sam recovers and the line improves I still see a couple of wins for the Jets.

If the Jets get to three wins, I expect us to be picking around eight based on s-of-s.