Who's In Charge?

BettyBoop

The ship is sinking and everyone is wondering the same thing.  Who's in charge?  Is it Chris Johnson?  Woody Johnson?  Howard Johnson?  Joe Douglas?  Hymie Whatshisname?  What is needed most during a crisis is leadership and for everyone to know who's running the show.  We have no idea and that is the problem at its core.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BettyBoop said:

The ship is sinking and everyone is wondering the same thing.  Who's in charge?  Is it Chris Johnson?  Woody Johnson?  Howard Johnson?  Joe Douglas?  Hymie Whatshisname?  What is needed most during a crisis is leadership and for everyone to know who's running the show.  We have no idea and that is the problem at its core.

All of the above. 

The Jets owe you no answers.  

You will take your rebuild and like it.  Or not.  You can always walk away.  This is a form of entertainment.  If you don't like the TV show, change the channel.  If you don't like Meryl Streep, stop going to her movies.  You're allowed to step away for a few years and come back when things look more in touch with your precious feelings.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

tenor-33.gif.f217da91b37a623cd3c674438d26b302.gif

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

So then fire them both!!!!!!!!

Any guy off the street can do a better job than Gase. Who would replace Douglas. That i would need to know. If Douglas wants to replace Darnold because he didn't draft him,then yea,fire both. 

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

The Jets owe you no answers.  

You will take your rebuild and like it.  Or not.  You can always walk away.  This is a form of entertainment.  If you don't like the TV show, change the channel.  If you don't like Meryl Streep, stop going to her movies.  You're allowed to step away for a few years and come back when things look more in touch with your precious feelings.

SAR I

SORE I is back!  And is as incomprehensible as ever!!!

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, BettyBoop said:

I thought @JiF was next in charge?  Remember I’m in charge of picking the QB

Just now, Lupz27 said:

I thought @JiF was next in charge?  Remember I’m in charge of picking the QB

If only, could you imagine how many SB's we'd win in the next 20 years if they hired us over Big Mac?  We would have knocked the Pats off the proper way and be set up for the greatest dynasty of all time.

• Haha 2