Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The ship is sinking and everyone is wondering the same thing.  Who's in charge?  Is it Chris Johnson?  Woody Johnson?  Howard Johnson?  Joe Douglas?  Hymie Whatshisname?  What is needed most during a crisis is leadership and for everyone to know who's running the show.  We have no idea and that is the problem at its core.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BettyBoop said:

The ship is sinking and everyone is wondering the same thing.  Who's in charge?  Is it Chris Johnson?  Woody Johnson?  Howard Johnson?  Joe Douglas?  Hymie Whatshisname?  What is needed most during a crisis is leadership and for everyone to know who's running the show.  We have no idea and that is the problem at its core.

All of the above. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, joewilly12 said:

All of the above. 

Well, Howard Johnson would add a new flavor!

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chris Johnson

Hymie Whatchamacallit

Gase ----- Douglas

Williams

 

Should be:

Cj Hires Joe D and gets the F*cK out of his way. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Tony thinks it's him.

Angela thinks it's her.

But Mona really is the boss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One thing thats really troublesome is the thought that Douglas might feel indebted to Gase. He got him the job. Which was topsy turvy to begin with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, genot said:

One thing thats really troublesome is the thought that Douglas might feel indebted to Gase. He got him the job. Which was topsy turvy to begin with.

So then fire them both!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Jets owe you no answers.  

You will take your rebuild and like it.  Or not.  You can always walk away.  This is a form of entertainment.  If you don't like the TV show, change the channel.  If you don't like Meryl Streep, stop going to her movies.  You're allowed to step away for a few years and come back when things look more in touch with your precious feelings.

SAR I

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

The ship is sinking and everyone is wondering the same thing.  Who's in charge?  Is it Chris Johnson?  Woody Johnson?  Howard Johnson?  Joe Douglas?  Hymie Whatshisname?  What is needed most during a crisis is leadership and for everyone to know who's running the show.  We have no idea and that is the problem at its core.

tenor-33.gif.f217da91b37a623cd3c674438d26b302.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

So then fire them both!!!!!!!!

Any guy off the street can do a better job than Gase. Who would replace Douglas. That i would need to know. If Douglas wants to replace Darnold because he didn't draft him,then yea,fire both. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SAR I said:

The Jets owe you no answers.  

You will take your rebuild and like it.  Or not.  You can always walk away.  This is a form of entertainment.  If you don't like the TV show, change the channel.  If you don't like Meryl Streep, stop going to her movies.  You're allowed to step away for a few years and come back when things look more in touch with your precious feelings.

SAR I

SORE I is back!  And is as incomprehensible as ever!!!

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BettyBoop said:

The ship is sinking and everyone is wondering the same thing.  Who's in charge?  Is it Chris Johnson?  Woody Johnson?  Howard Johnson?  Joe Douglas?  Hymie Whatshisname?  What is needed most during a crisis is leadership and for everyone to know who's running the show.  We have no idea and that is the problem at its core.

I thought @JiF was next in charge?  Remember I’m in charge of picking the QB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lupz27 said:

I thought @JiF was next in charge?  Remember I’m in charge of picking the QB

If only, could you imagine how many SB's we'd win in the next 20 years if they hired us over Big Mac?  We would have knocked the Pats off the proper way and be set up for the greatest dynasty of all time.

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...