Monday games....

Beerfish

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

What I've seen from Buffalo the last two weeks takes them off the teams I thought were elite.  WTF happened to that defense from last year?  Injuries?   And Josh Allen is still way too inaccurate.  

KC also does not look as dominant as last year.  The offense just does not seem to be coming as easy for them as it did last season, jsut seems like more of a struggle for Mahomes.

Although as a Jet fan it is hard to be too critical of these 4-1 teams.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Well at least the pig bills fans who mocked my jet fandom this year are coming to the realization their team not quite ready for prime time.

Yeah, they sure have been put in their place, playing a competitive game against the former Super Bowl champs. They're basically us, at this point.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lith said:

KC also does not look as dominant as last year.  The offense just does not seem to be coming as easy for them as it did last season, jsut seems like more of a struggle for Mahomes.

Although as a Jet fan it is hard to be too critical of these 4-1 teams.

Yeah, their flow seems off from what we all expected.  They'll still most likely win the AFC.

And as Jet fans, 4-1 seems like a dream you have after accidentally ingesting a bag of ketamine.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, they sure have been put in their place, playing a competitive game against the former Super Bowl champs. They're basically us, at this point.

You either win the SB or it doesn't matter.  That's what I was told when Rex was tearing sht up.