Could the Jets trade UP in the draft

Rhg1084

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Cincinnati is drafting Trevor Lawrence if they finish with the top pick?  How about the Chargers?  Both would trade him for picks as they should.

Its some Jets fans.  As with every teams fanbase.  

Honestly I think if either of those teams have the top pick Burrow/Herbert are getting Rosen'd. I mean, for either one of them to end up worse than the Jets it would basically tell you the kid couldn't play.

1 hour ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Honestly I think if either of those teams have the top pick Burrow/Herbert are getting Rosen'd. I mean, for either one of them to end up worse than the Jets it would basically tell you the kid couldn't play.

Not a chance in hell are they dumping out on Herbert or Burrow if they continue to play like theyre playing.

They'd trade the pick for a pile of picks to transform the team

To doing anything different would be where idiotic comes into play

20 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

Assuming they take Lawrence at 1.1, could you see a scenario where Douglas trades the 2 Seattle 1st round picks to move UP in the draft to draft say a Ja’Marr Chasse? I know I know, the Jets have a million holes, it’s a long process bla bla bla. I would just love the idea of pairing these two for the next 10 years. Would be amazing 

tumblr_ms83prlCmx1qaldqoo1_250.gif