It’s Tua time in Miami

Rhg1084

Fitz did not play well vs. Jets. But naming Tua the starter without letting his feet get wet seems odd. I guess they feel he’s ready but it would have benefited him to start the 2nd half vs the Jets last week. Fitz is probably scratching his beard right now. 

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

Fitz did not play well vs. Jets. But naming Tua the starter without letting his feet get wet seems odd. I guess they feel he’s ready but it would have benefited him to start the 2nd half vs the Jets last week. Fitz is probably scratching his beard right now. 

From his reaction on the sideline, I think Fitz supports the move.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

I think Fitz knew the plan for Tua going into this season and knew he only had till their bye. He's a sh*tty QB but a pro's pro.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Now that Josh Allen sucks again, it’s Tua v. James Morgan for the future of AFCE supremacy

Funny that the Bills still can't beat an above average team. Sam went 6-2 playing bad teams last year (on a bad team). 

Every QB looks great against our defense.

29 minutes ago, Ben Had said:

Fitz had his whole family at the game last week...he knew that it would be his last game, and he wanted his family to see him play QB for the fins for the last time.

The fins are doing this the right way. The next several games will tell is he's a FQB or not.

So Darnold gets 3 years and Tua gets 3 games to determine if he’s a FQB. Did your parents ground you every time you got a B in grammar school?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2