Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JetsMetsDevilsPA

Adam Gase Is Doing Everything He an To Salvage Jets Season

Recommended Posts

Oh Yea???

 

As the Jets continue to lose, coach Adam Gase continues to look for answers.

Guard Greg Van Roten said Gase has been mixing things up as the 0-6 team searches for a way to end its losing streak.

“To Adam’s credit, we’re not doing the same thing and expecting different results,” Van Roten said Monday. “We’ve changed how we met. We’ve changed how we’ve communicated. We’ve included different groups of people in different meetings. Today, we met as an entire offense. He had a 30-clip tape that he showed us, and he just asked guys, ‘What happened on this play? What were you thinking?’ It wasn’t a session where we’re all getting screamed at. It was more of a way for him to get feedback on why are certain things happening on certain plays.”

Van Roten said it is clear Gase is not giving up, even if nothing has worked.

“You don’t want to show up on a Monday and it’s the same as last week and the same as the week before that when you’re not being successful on Sundays,” Van Roten said. “He is doing everything he can do to make sure we’re all set to go for our next opponent.”

Gase did not have much of an update on QB Sam Darnold, who has missed the last two weeks with a sprained right shoulder.

“I don’t have a great answer for you on that one, I think it’s just more of, when the trainers say, ‘Hey, today we get a chance to throw,’ or, ‘We’re going to these distances,’ that’s really when it’s going to pick up for us as far as how he’s feeling when he’s throwing, kind of judging where we’re at there, making sure that we’re all on the same page him and our doctors and trainers,” Gase said. “So, we’re progressing in the right direction, it’s just all about kind of how he’s feeling when we kind of keep progressing in those stages.”

Gase said the Jets will continue to increase the practice reps of rookie WR Denzel Mims this week as he gets closer to returning from IR. Mims, the team’s second-round pick, has missed the first six games with a hamstring injury. … OT Chuma Edoga (calf), OLB Frankie Luvu (groin), LG Alex Lewis (shoulder) and S Matthias Farley (ankle) all were injured during the game and could miss time. … Gase said he hopes they can build off of OT Mekhi Becton (shoulder) participating in Friday’s practice on a limited basis and increase his practice time this week in hopes that he can play Sunday.

 

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/adam-gase-is-doing-everything-he-can-to-salvage-jets-season

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The offense plays terrified and extremely predictable. 2nd and 9? Gore into the line and then 7 step qb drop on 3rd down. Rinse and repeat. When they do try and run a screen it’s sooooooo slow in developing it’s almost like only the Jets players are trying to run in quick sand. 
 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, JetsMetsDevilsPA said:

Oh Yea???

 

As the Jets continue to lose, coach Adam Gase continues to look for answers.

Guard Greg Van Roten said Gase has been mixing things up as the 0-6 team searches for a way to end its losing streak.

“To Adam’s credit, we’re not doing the same thing and expecting different results,” Van Roten said Monday. “We’ve changed how we met. We’ve changed how we’ve communicated. We’ve included different groups of people in different meetings. Today, we met as an entire offense. He had a 30-clip tape that he showed us, and he just asked guys, ‘What happened on this play? What were you thinking?’ It wasn’t a session where we’re all getting screamed at. It was more of a way for him to get feedback on why are certain things happening on certain plays.”

Van Roten said it is clear Gase is not giving up, even if nothing has worked.

“You don’t want to show up on a Monday and it’s the same as last week and the same as the week before that when you’re not being successful on Sundays,” Van Roten said. “He is doing everything he can do to make sure we’re all set to go for our next opponent.”

Gase did not have much of an update on QB Sam Darnold, who has missed the last two weeks with a sprained right shoulder.

“I don’t have a great answer for you on that one, I think it’s just more of, when the trainers say, ‘Hey, today we get a chance to throw,’ or, ‘We’re going to these distances,’ that’s really when it’s going to pick up for us as far as how he’s feeling when he’s throwing, kind of judging where we’re at there, making sure that we’re all on the same page him and our doctors and trainers,” Gase said. “So, we’re progressing in the right direction, it’s just all about kind of how he’s feeling when we kind of keep progressing in those stages.”

Gase said the Jets will continue to increase the practice reps of rookie WR Denzel Mims this week as he gets closer to returning from IR. Mims, the team’s second-round pick, has missed the first six games with a hamstring injury. … OT Chuma Edoga (calf), OLB Frankie Luvu (groin), LG Alex Lewis (shoulder) and S Matthias Farley (ankle) all were injured during the game and could miss time. … Gase said he hopes they can build off of OT Mekhi Becton (shoulder) participating in Friday’s practice on a limited basis and increase his practice time this week in hopes that he can play Sunday.

 

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/adam-gase-is-doing-everything-he-can-to-salvage-jets-season

 

Soooo - your telling me that Gase is really trying to win games? Fire that Man! We dont want to be winning any games around here with the #1 draft pick on the line. Fire him Now!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last thing we want to do is win a game. That’ll Gase’s value now

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not telling you anything, I wonder how different the article would have been if they would have asked more than one player.

Soooo - your telling me that Gase is really trying to win games? Fire that Man! We dont want to be winning any games around here with the #1 draft pick on the line. Fire him Now!


Sent from my SM-G973U using JetNation.com mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am sure he is. The problem is that it's not good enough unfortunately - the wheels are off

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"What happened on this play?.."

Well Adam, like most plays - you called a sh*tty one.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Like Godzilla doing everything he can to change zoning laws and building codes in Downtown Tokyo. 

Gase is clueless/useless. He couldn’t get laid in a bordello. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, JetsMetsDevilsPA said:

Oh Yea???

 

As the Jets continue to lose, coach Adam Gase continues to look for answers.

Guard Greg Van Roten said Gase has been mixing things up as the 0-6 team searches for a way to end its losing streak.

“To Adam’s credit, we’re not doing the same thing and expecting different results,” Van Roten said Monday. “We’ve changed how we met. We’ve changed how we’ve communicated. We’ve included different groups of people in different meetings. Today, we met as an entire offense. He had a 30-clip tape that he showed us, and he just asked guys, ‘What happened on this play? What were you thinking?’ It wasn’t a session where we’re all getting screamed at. It was more of a way for him to get feedback on why are certain things happening on certain plays.”

Van Roten said it is clear Gase is not giving up, even if nothing has worked.

“You don’t want to show up on a Monday and it’s the same as last week and the same as the week before that when you’re not being successful on Sundays,” Van Roten said. “He is doing everything he can do to make sure we’re all set to go for our next opponent.”

Gase did not have much of an update on QB Sam Darnold, who has missed the last two weeks with a sprained right shoulder.

“I don’t have a great answer for you on that one, I think it’s just more of, when the trainers say, ‘Hey, today we get a chance to throw,’ or, ‘We’re going to these distances,’ that’s really when it’s going to pick up for us as far as how he’s feeling when he’s throwing, kind of judging where we’re at there, making sure that we’re all on the same page him and our doctors and trainers,” Gase said. “So, we’re progressing in the right direction, it’s just all about kind of how he’s feeling when we kind of keep progressing in those stages.”

Gase said the Jets will continue to increase the practice reps of rookie WR Denzel Mims this week as he gets closer to returning from IR. Mims, the team’s second-round pick, has missed the first six games with a hamstring injury. … OT Chuma Edoga (calf), OLB Frankie Luvu (groin), LG Alex Lewis (shoulder) and S Matthias Farley (ankle) all were injured during the game and could miss time. … Gase said he hopes they can build off of OT Mekhi Becton (shoulder) participating in Friday’s practice on a limited basis and increase his practice time this week in hopes that he can play Sunday.

 

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/adam-gase-is-doing-everything-he-can-to-salvage-jets-season

 

Much easier to read this with the proper music...

 

 

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The coach isn't very good.

The players aren't very good.

The organization isn't very good.

The results aren't very good.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

He’s losing the locker room huh?

Yeah. You trying to suggest otherwise? Like things are hunky dory? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you repeatedly fail despite your best efforts, despite doing "everything you can", maybe you're just not very good at that task.

  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And Sisyphus is still trying to get the boulder up that hill

  • Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

The Jets like losing.  Otherwise heads would be rolling.

It's really that simple

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gase we love you... don't change a thing

number one here he we come

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Like Godzilla doing everything he can to change zoning laws and building codes in Downtown Tokyo. 

Don't mock. Godzilla died for our sins!

 

 

 

 

LOL. My Dad told me that one since I was about 6....😄 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jgb said:

And Sisyphus is still trying to get the boulder up that hill

 

  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s very encouraging. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Xtina said:

That’s very encouraging. 

For our chance to get the #1 overall pick?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Nixhead said:

Soooo - your telling me that Gase is really trying to win games? Fire that Man! We dont want to be winning any games around here with the #1 draft pick on the line. Fire him Now!

They can lose all the way and still salvage the season by finding out who the keepers are before they go into the draft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...