Bryce Hall....

k-met57

22 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Jeez... I’ve posted this multiple times but here we go again.

Bryce Hall is on the NFI list. This means that Hall cannot return to practice until after week 6 (this week). The player can then practice before being brought onto the active roster after the 8th game. Further from the first practice date the team has 3 weeks to activate the player or lose him for the season. 

So in summation, Bryce Hall has not been eligible to return. This is his first week of eligible practice time. He can’t be active for another 2 weeks. 

Good info, bad attitude....but I thank you... ??

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, mrcoops said:

He's not active, he's still on the non-football injury list.

Seems they are stashing him which may be due to his injury from college not being fully healed and if it is he needs practice time due to that and he was one of the ones during camp on the COVID list for like a month that made it seem like he might have had it and if so that could make it take time to come back as well.

13 hours ago, kdels62 said:

Bryce Hall is on the NFI list. This means that Hall cannot return to practice until after week 6 (this week). The player can then practice before being brought onto the active roster after the 8th game. Further from the first practice date the team has 3 weeks to activate the player or lose him for the season. 

So in summation, Bryce Hall has not been eligible to return. This is his first week of eligible practice time. He can’t be active for another 2 weeks. 

It would be very helpful for the team to have Hall get 6-8 games this year to get his feet wet and have him be able to hit the ground running in 2021.

14 hours ago, kdels62 said:

Thanks for clarifying!