PSL Owners/Season Ticket Owners

1 minute ago, sec143dmf said:

The only good thing about Covid is I didn't have to waste my $$ attending games this year.  Yes I still would have went and I would have been miserable doing so. 

I'd still be going. But I've developed a habit over the past few years of being too drunk by the time the game started to care about how bad they are.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

How would you be reacting if you were in attendance for this mess. 

Would you attend and not care less. 

Would you wear a bag over your head. 

Discuss

*1996 1-15  I attended every home game and stayed until the end. 

I wouldn't be in attendance and I will not renew next year in the current setup

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Discuss

The former real fan know as joewilly12.

#TeamSAR_I

• Haha 1

I already sent them an email explaining they won’t see anymore of my money as long as Gase is the head coach. I’ll probably still renew it next year tho if he’s fired. Meanwhile if anyone is looking to get a PSL they’re dirt cheap on the secondary market right now 

• Upvote 1

55400657-850x560.jpeg

The decades of sticking with the Rangers through the dark times is what made their victory that much more satisfying. 

I was there. I saw the Cup skating on home ice.  It still feels just as good all these years later.  Those of you who leave the Jets now won’t feel it when we get our Super Bowl.  

SAR I

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, SAR I said:

55400657-850x560.jpeg

The decades of sticking with the Rangers through the dark times is what made their victory that much more satisfying. 

I was there. I saw the Cup skating on home ice.  It still feels just as good all these years later.  Those of you who leave the Jets now won’t feel it when we get our Super Bowl.  

SAR I

No ones leaving but I truly feel bad for season ticket holders. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

I already sent them an email explaining they won’t see anymore of my money as long as Gase is the head coach. I’ll probably still renew it next year tho if he’s fired. Meanwhile if anyone is looking to get a PSL they’re dirt cheap on the secondary market right now 

No thanks. I invested in a hotdog I wound up eating today. It was a better return

• Haha 3

If there were attendance, Gase would be gone sooner than later, given the wrath coming from the corwd each and every game  Fans would make it their game day mission to chant for Gase's firing. 

As I said in another post... for the love of God, there is no reason for Gase to be here now.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Ghost said:

No ones leaving but I truly feel bad for season ticket holders. 

Don’t. 

No season ticket holder committed to 30 years with any NFL team would have any expectation in that span greater than to have two 5 year stretches at playoff berths leading to 1 Super Bowl championship. 

We are 10 years in at MetLife. We have 20 left to go.  

SAR I

28 minutes ago, SAR I said:

55400657-850x560.jpeg

SAR I

Happy for you but Super-wut? Haha, you so crazy! 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, SAR I said:

55400657-850x560.jpeg

SAR I

I’ll be dead by then

• Haha 1

Hating on PSL owners is cheap IMHO. Sports is entertainment. Choices on how to enjoy it can never be measured against "logic" or "investment return" otherwise every $15 spent on a movie would be considered burning your money. Let people enjoy what they enjoy as they want. We should thank PSL owners for financing a new stadium.

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Discuss

I mentioned this back in early September but I always thought once they announced there would be no fans that CJ and the Jets would use this to their advantage.  With no opportunity to see fans with bags over their heads, hear boos or see a 50% empty stadium the Jets probably felt like a full-on tank could commence.  It is likely also what has them keep Gase longer than anyone would expect (i.e. the entire season).

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, jgb said:

Hating on PSL owners is cheap IMHO. Sports is entertainment. Choices on how to enjoy it can never be measured against "logic" or "investment return" otherwise every $15 spent on a movie would be considered burning your money. Let people enjoy what they enjoy as they want. We should thank PSL owners for financing a new stadium.

Tip of the cap to you, sir. 

SAR I

I have been going since 1991 when I was 11 and sat through the entire Kotite era.  

Assuming there was no Covid (I’m not having a Covid debate here) I would still attend every home game.  I also would have probably left the 49ers and Cardinals games early though and probably would be leaving most games where they are down 25 points early.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, jgb said:

Screw you. Hating on PSL owners is entertainment too.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Discuss

God works in mysterious ways.

1 hour ago, jgb said:

jgb not hating on anyone asking a question.....