Gibby

Typical Jet scenario

Prediction. Fat bastard trades Sam before the deadline. Jets win four meaningless games. Pick 5th in the draft. No Trevor Lawerence no Justin Fields. 

Hope James Morgan can play. 🤣

• Thumb Down 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 3

58 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Imagine the Vikings trading for the guy the Jets got as a consolation prize after losing out on signing the guy the Vikings are now looking to replace.

I feel Robert Downey Jr. was great in that roll.  

18 minutes ago, Bruce Harper said:

There is no way Joe will trade Sam before the pick is set.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

100% 

I would take this to the bank. 

• Like 2

If they’re trading Sam they’ll do exactly what Arizona did and thats wait until the pick is in.

The Jets luck of they trade Sam first is Trevor tears both achilles walking up to the podium to Goodell at the draft.

• Haha 1

I will contribute my "typical jets fan scenario"

Trade Sam.

Draft Lawrence.

Sam becomes the next AP Comeback Player of the Year.

Lawrence either is too much of a party maniac in NY, or gets injured in practice out for the season.

Is this the kind of misery, you guys like to attract to your lives? Always with the bullsh t of how Jets can screw up this beautiful losing path they are in. @Gibby

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TeddEY said:

Imagine the Vikings trading for the guy the Jets got as a consolation prize after losing out on signing the guy the Vikings are now looking to replace.

LOL That's like cousins ******* cousins.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

Trade Sam.

Draft Lawrence.

Lawrence either is too much of a party maniac in NY, or gets injured in practice out for the season.

Is this the kind of misery, you guys like to attract to your lives? Always with the bullsh t of how Jets can screw up this beautiful losing path they are in. @Gibby

Well seeing how I’ve borne witness to this pathetic organization for almost 40 years and counting and have been rewarded with nothing but misery ( as it pertains to them) I don’t really care near as much as I use to.

They will never get the benefit of the doubt- especially now.. They are at an all time low at the present time. 

5 hours ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

Trade Sam.

Draft Lawrence.

Jets are not getting Lawrence just accept it now. This sh*t happens year after year.

The Jets aren't trading Darnold until they know they're locked in at #1. I'm not saying the will once they're locked in, but it would be irresponsible to do so before hand.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

Trade Sam.

Draft Lawrence.

close. Where you're wrong is what happens to Lawrence.

He plays for 3 years and is completely underwhelming due to being put in a terrible situation. Fans blame him, say he sucks and demand we tank for Archie Manning.

Can't wait to see what Belichick comes up with in Week #17 hosting the 1-14 Jets needing a loss to lock the #1 pick...