The Official Thread for Homers to Apologize for Calling Realists "Fake Fans"

jgb

14 minutes ago, Obrien2Toon said:

I enjoy the guys that come around every draft time

love every pick, down vote anyone that doesn’t like a pick

and then disappear the rest of the year when those picks, inevitably become bad picks 

Self awareness: +1000

11 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

x factor what GIF

Self awareness: "What's that?"

I will make a bet with anyone for any amount on 10,000:1 odds that Trevor stays in school or dodge the Jets if Jets get #1 pick. If you think there's a 0% chance, it's easy money. I've offered this several times now. No takers. Methinks people lack the courage of their convictions.

13 minutes ago, jgb said:

I will make a bet with anyone for any amount on 10,000:1 odds that Trevor stays in school or dodge the Jets if Jets get #1 pick. If you think there's a 0% chance, it's easy money. I've offered this several times now. No takers. Methinks people lack the courage of their convictions.

You were only laying 6:1 four days ago. As far as the homer apology thing, why do you want a bunch of people who are wrong about everything to tell you that you're right?

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Waka Flocka Flacco said:

You were only laying 6:1 four days ago. As far as the homer apology thing, why do you want a bunch of people who are wrong about everything to tell you that you're right?

They said 0%. I'm giving them good odds based on their assertion. Funny how everyone shuts up when they see the consequences of their blustering in print.

30 minutes ago, jgb said:

I hope you are under 25

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

I hope you are under 25

Yeah I went to Jets cames in the 80s in my father's testicles.

So you won't be putting $1 on Lawrence to the Jets? What's wrong... confidence wavering? Let me ask then, what odds would you need to put money on it? Serious question. Handicap your confidence level.

10 hours ago, jgb said:

Go ahead and lock this now. We all know it'll never happen.

A true dark sider would never expect an apology for having a dystopian view of the Jets future.  They would accept the ridicule.  Ridicule and despair are part of the fuel that fires the dark side.  

I don’t mind the “realists”.  I thought this team would’ve done much better especially since none of the teams they have faced so far are true juggernauts.  But there is a difference between being a realist and spewing venom over the way a guy looks or speaks or holds pressers, etc.  and then there are those that cherry pick data to make their point even if their original premise is right.

I’ll apologize. I hoped that Darnold would take the step forward to help carry the team. Instead he’s been a victim. I’m happy to move on from Darnold who i never thought much of but if the coaching staff and FO thought he’d be this mediocre they should’ve protected him.