The Official Thread for Homers to Apologize for Calling Realists "Fake Fans"

jgb

11 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Are “the realists” the ones who wanted to pay Jamal Adams $18mm per and hire Mike McCarthy? I’m confused.

The 'realists' are the ones that want to fire our GM because he didn't turn a team with 8 consecutive poor drafts into a Super Bowl contender in one year.

I believe coaching is more important than 98% of the players in the league. I think Adam Gase sucks and hated the move even before it happened. I still think Darnold can be a FQB, but if we have a shot at TL without having to trade up, we have to take him. While I’m cautiously optimistic about JD, I have no problem recognizing that a few of his moves so far have been just absolute sh*t. I think the Johnsons suck. And Bill Parcells is still the worst thing to happen to this franchise.

Hi, I’m a realist. Bow down to me.

3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Or at least win a game in 2020. 

Who cares if we do?  We thought we had a QB...maybe we don't.  Looks like we got a starting LT and RT.  We might have a decent #2 (Perriman) and who knows about a 1 (Mims).  We have about 5-6 more positions we have to solidify to even start talking.  This will take the three years you have to give Douglas.  Lets see where we are after the 2022 draft.  Until then, people are bitching just to hear themselves talk.

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Are “the realists” the ones who wanted to pay Jamal Adams $18mm per and hire Mike McCarthy? I’m confused.

Don't forget Jordan Jenkins, because he should get a 3 year contract for his 8 sacks. 

11 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

I was right about Mo Wilkerson in 2016!  I want my ****ing apologies from all you uninformed psychos!

(Do I start a separate thread or do you guys want to use this one for the apologies you owe me?)

just to review Mo Wilkerson was dominant for 5 years, violently broke his leg (!) the final game of the 2015 season (his 12 sack season) and that's when Mac decides to give him franchise money 

i don't have the facts and figures handy but they have to pay someone every year or two to get above the floor. that year it happened to be Mo (despite other DT alternatives)

The worst part of the Mo Wilkerson saga was that deal and the timing of it 

he wasn't a bad player before the injury  

50 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

I was right about Mo Wilkerson in 2016!  I want my ****ing apologies from all you uninformed psychos!

(Do I start a separate thread or do you guys want to use this one for the apologies you owe me?)

:P

34 minutes ago, bitonti said:

just to review Mo Wilkerson was dominant for 5 years, violently broke his leg (!) the final game of the 2015 season (his 12 sack season) and that's when Mac decides to give him franchise money 

i don't have the facts and figures handy but they have to pay someone every year or two to get above the floor. that year it happened to be Mo (despite other DT alternatives)

The worst part of the Mo Wilkerson saga was that deal and the timing of it 

he wasn't a bad player before the injury  

This doesn't sound like an apology.

lol

6 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

This doesn't sound like an apology.

lol

yeah i don't understand what everyone's beef is with Mo Wilkerson 

he wore out his legs playing for this franchise. So did Drob 

what's the lesson here? Don't pay for home grown Pro Bowlers? Don't pay Adams because of Mo?

I'm not sure that's the lesson 

• Upvote 1