What team earns the indignity of losing to the Jets?

Jetster

You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it. This team is not going 0-16 if Darnold gets back on the field & we eventually get Mims, Perriman, V.Smith, Crowder all on the field at the same time with our complete Oline. 

Who goes down? Being the team without wins sucks but being the 1st team to lose to a pathetic team also really sucks, not just for the players but probably worse for the fans. It's like, I hope no one notices my license plate holder. 

I say it's the Dolphins. Yea, yea they just won 24-0 but the history between these organizations leads me to believe Darnold pulls a win out of his azz just to rub those horrible Fin fans nose in a loss to the Jets because they were still bringing up the fake spike. It's Monday Night Miracle all over again except on a Sunday. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3

Unless the offense gets dramatically better when healthy we don't win, but it will probably be random if it happens.

People keep referencing the Dolphins but IMO the Dolphins are low key pretty good and I think they're about to be better with Tua. It's at home and could be cold though, so I think that favors us a little.

Bills -- Guaranteed L

Chiefs on road -- Guaranteed L

Pats -- Guaranteed L

BYE

Chargers on road -- slight chance. They're way more talented but seem to be one of those teams that finds ways to lose and I have a weird feeling Sam could play well in SoCal.

Dolphins -- slight chance just because.

Raiders -- I think this could be the one. I could see them laying an egg on the east coast.

Seahawks on the road -- Guaranteed L

Rams on the road -- Guaranteed L

Browns -- I think they'll be closing in on a wild card spot and will take care of business

Pats on the road -- Guaranteed L

Darnold can come back that's fine....who's he throwing the ball too? A rookie Mims who's gonna miss half the season and who else? 60 year old frank gore is gonna lead our rushing attack? Have you seen the defense? They can't stop a nosebleed....

We're not even gonna get into the schedule.... there's no such thing  as a "trap game" when the team is this bad....Miami arguably played terrible and still shut us out 

Usually I'm right there with you.....Jets always find a way to win meaningless games and screw up their draft position. This team is otherworldly bad......0-16 is not a lock but its legit

• Post of the Week 1

It's really hard to go 0-16. We're not the only team that might have an avalanche of injuries beset them & if that happens to a team while guys on the Jets are getting healthy & playing it could easily happen. 

How fun would it be to go into last game 0-15 but win or lose Jets have sown up the 1st pick & beat the Patriots to knock them out of the last playoff spot? Be a great way to end a horrific season. 

5 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Unless the offense gets dramatically better when healthy we don't win, but it will probably be random if it happens.

People keep referencing the Dolphins but IMO the Dolphins are low key pretty good and I think they're about to be better with Tua. It's at home and could be cold though, so I think that favors us a little.

Bills -- Guaranteed L

Chiefs on road -- Guaranteed L

Pats -- Guaranteed L

BYE

Chargers on road -- slight chance. They're way more talented but seem to be one of those teams that finds ways to lose and I have a weird feeling Sam could play well in SoCal.

Dolphins -- slight chance just because.

Raiders -- I think this could be the one. I could see them laying an egg on the east coast.

Seahawks on the road -- Guaranteed L

Rams on the road -- Guaranteed L

Browns -- I think they'll be closing in on a wild card spot and will take care of business

Pats on the road -- Guaranteed L

Bills Loss 

KC Loss Demolition

Pats iffy - if Darnold is back and plays well it could be close. Denver beat the Pats. Denver! Let that sink in.

BYE - that’s our 1st win ?

Chargers loss Herbert is playing lights out and yes they are young and make mistakes but they have played extremely well vs. really good teams. Prediction: Blowout

Fins iffy. Depends on how Tua adapts. 

Raiders Loss Gruden will seek revenge from last embarrassing loss vs. Jets. And they also have played very well this year. Big game for them.

Seahawks see KC

Rams Loss Must win for Rams - they can’t afford to lose this game.

Browns loss We are way behind in talent and Browns will see this as a must win down the stretch

Pats iffy - if they out of it I can see belicheat screwing us over

Strangely I see the Pats as our biggest threat to our tanking

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Icer said:

If I had to bet my life on a win, it would be the Raiders game. They love to no-show early East Coast games.

They have way too much firepower on offense now. Jacobs, Waller, Ruggs, agholor, Renfrow, and a big offensive line. Don't see it. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it. This team is not going 0-16 if Darnold gets back on the field & we eventually get Mims, Perriman, V.Smith, Crowder all on the field at the same time with our complete Oline. 

Who goes down? Being the team without wins sucks but being the 1st team to lose to a pathetic team also really sucks, not just for the players but probably worse for the fans. It's like, I hope no one notices my license plate holder. 

I say it's the Dolphins. Yea, yea they just won 24-0 but the history between these organizations leads me to believe Darnold pulls a win out of his azz just to rub those horrible Fin fans nose in a loss to the Jets because they were still bringing up the fake spike. It's Monday Night Miracle all over again except on a Sunday. 

didn't we lose to several winless teams last year?  (at the time of playing).

Well, our record of "achievement" now makes us the most feared team in the league: NO ONE wants to lose to us. The shame ... :) 

If there was a team playing us that had a coach on a "warm seat", losing to us would turn up the flames. Given that most of the teams we are about to play have secure coaching staffs, it's just the embarrassment factor that plays into it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

OK, I'll tell you what, we get to the last week of the season and we are 0-15, with every other team having at least 2 wins, then we play the Pats and hopefully they need that game for the playoffs and we beat them to go 1-15 but still get the number 1 pick and knock them out of the playoffs. It goes down like that it it will at least provide us the top pick to get Lawrence if we can and want to, plus we knock the Pats out of the playoffs for the 1st time in who knows how long they haven't made it since due to BB there they are still our most hated rival.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, UnknownJetFan said:

OK, I'll tell you what, we get to the last week of the season and we are 0-15, with every other team having at least 2 wins, then we play the Pats and hopefully they need that game for the playoffs and we beat them to go 1-15 but still get the number 1 pick and knock them out of the playoffs. It goes down like that it it will at least provide us the top pick to get Lawrence if we can and want to, plus we knock the Pats out of the playoffs for the 1st time in who knows how long they haven't made it since due to BB there they are still our most hated rival.

I said the exact same thing in an earlier post in this thread. That would be the perfect ending to a horrible season.

• Upvote 1