Sounds like we might have Becton, Darnold, Mims & Perriman This Week

On 10/21/2020 at 1:06 PM, UntouchableCrew said:

I'm all in on tanking and TL... But shocking the Bills in a game where Sam is throwing TDs to Mims and co. would be pretty fun.

On 10/21/2020 at 1:08 PM, slimjasi said:

It would. No question. 

Temporary joy followed by depression later on as we watch Lawrence, Fields and Lance go to Jacksonville, the Giants and Washington while we sit at pick 4.  While simultaneously coming to the realization that the 2022 QB class is garbage.

"Welp, I guess we should give this Sam kid one more shot!  I mean he did beat the Bills that one time!  Yay??"

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Temporary joy followed by depression later on as we watch Lawrence, Fields and Lance go to Jacksonville, the Giants and Washington while we sit at pick 4.  While simultaneously coming to the realization that the 2022 QB class is garbage.

"Welp, I guess we should give this Sam kid one more shot!  I mean he did beat the Bills that one time!  Yay??"

I mean, there's part of me that very much wants things to work out with Darnold. I was more invested in him than any young QB we've ever drafted.

This is very much a head vs. heart thing.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I mean, there's part of my that very much wants things to work out with Darnold. I was more invested in him than any young QB we've ever drafted.

I'd love for Darnold to have worked out, too.  He simply hasn't, and won't, sadly.

5 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I mean, there's part of my that very much wants things to work out with Darnold. I was more invested in him than any young QB we've ever drafted.

I am in the same boat.

The problem is, for me to truly believe in Darnold going forward, he would have to do something crazy like look like a totally different player for the rest of the season and win several games that no one gives us a shot in. 

I just don't see it happening. 

• Upvote 2