It's getting worse and worse for the Jets!!!!

AL047

Now a few people are stepping in telling or advising Trevor Lawrence to stay in Clemson and not to be the Jets #! pick or QB. 

This was going to happen eventually because people are seeing that this team has NO OFFENSE!!!!

There is no head coach to lead this team that can convince everyone about this team's future!!!!

Now Trevor Lawrence doesn't want to go to the Jets!!!!

IMG_2391.JPG

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 21
  • Haha 8

2 minutes ago, AL047 said:

Now a few people are stepping in telling or advising Trevor Lawrence to stay in Clemson and not to be the Jets #! pick or QB. 

This was going to happen eventually because people are seeing that this team has NO OFFENSE!!!!

There is no head coach to lead this team that can convince everyone about this team's future!!!!

Now Trevor Lawrence doesn't want to go to the Jets!!!!

I know this is bs based on the number of exclamation marks you used. 

• Sympathy 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Greenseed4 said:

I know this is bs based on the number of exclamation marks you used. 

It's no BS go look it up!!!! Roddy White has told him to stay in school also, this is no joke and start believing it now. There is no money that can convince him to go the Jets because of the rookie cap.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 11

2 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

I'm going to guess that's fake and you got suckered into believing it's real by the same people that have posted click bait articles all week that have zero basis in fact but work because they rely on their reader base being relatively unintelligent.

I'm guessing the OP's account is also fake.

• Upvote 4

Keep thinking I'm making this up when I'm not at all. Why doesn't everyone do some research for a change. 

Everyone on here did the same when I said the Jets should look for another QB because Sam Darnold was on the IR last year. But everyone here was claiming Darnold was better than Josh Allen and he will take the team to the playoffs. Look at this year and now everyone wants Sam Darnold gone!!!! Everyone here is hoping Trevor Lawrence is going to be the savior now!!!!

How is Trevor Lawrence is going to QB this team when he is back in Clemson?

• Thumb Down 9

25 minutes ago, AL047 said:

Keep thinking I'm making this up when I'm not at all. Why doesn't everyone do some research for a change. 

Everyone on here did the same when I said the Jets should look for another QB because Sam Darnold was on the IR last year. But everyone here was claiming Darnold was better than Josh Allen and he will take the team to the playoffs. Look at this year and now everyone wants Sam Darnold gone!!!! Everyone here is hoping Trevor Lawrence is going to be the savior now!!!!

How is Trevor Lawrence is going to QB this team when he is back in Clemson?

• Thumb Down 1

19 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Do you still get that paper delivered to your home by a paperboy. 

I know you've been in the institution for quite some time now, and I hate to be the one to break this to you, but the Onion News Network no longer prints their publication.

Among other things you may have missed is that RadioShack and Blockbuster have shuttered their doors, and you can no longer catch a matinee for the price of a quarter.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

No, the quote is true. The Onion News Network confirmed it.

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I know you've been in the institution for quite some time now, and I hate to be the one to break this to you, but the Onion News Network no longer prints their publication.

Among other things you may have missed is that RadioShack and Blockbuster have shuttered their doors, and you can no longer catch a matinee for the price of a quarter.

You quoted the Onion-News Network,not me.

Agree with dementia/alzheimers patients don't want to anger them. 

Is it time for your rice pudding or ice cream cup. 

Again, this is how you do it.  We have a LT and a RT, a potential guard.  We have a depth RB, and possibly a #2/ borderline #1 WR (we hope).  Thought we had a QB, maybe we don't.  We will need a stud #1 WR and depth, we need a true RB, and we need a true #1 TE.  

That is a LOT to ask of one season.  But it is being done the right way.  

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, CanadaSteve said:

Again, this is how you do it.  We have a LT and a RT, a potential guard.  We have a depth RB, and possibly a #2/ borderline #1 WR (we hope).  Thought we had a QB, maybe we don't.  We will need a stud #1 WR and depth, we need a true RB, and we need a true #1 TE.  

That is a LOT to ask of one season.  But it is being done the right way.  

RB is an issue. Frank Gore is not part of the future here. Perine and Johnson big question marks. 

Travis Etienne in the draft fixes all that. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, RoadFan said:

Those words aren't real... but the possibility that he will refuse to play for the Jets is absolutely real.

Agree.

There is such a thing as tanking too well.  While the goal might be to get the #1 pick, being so historically bad and dysfunctional as a team and organization for months and months makes going to said team seem like a career-ending decision.  Ask Sam Darnold if passing up a payday and an earlier entry into the NFL would have been worth it to avoid the multi-coach, multi-GM roster fire sale cesspool he's now in.

Trevor will talk to experts, he'll get advice, he'll see how this organization has treated its players, how well good quarterback prospects were treated here and built around.  He'll see ownership that can't get out of its own way, that completely reboots its football operation every 3 years and that wants to pin its hopes on a 22 year old to save an unsavable franchise.

7 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

RB is an issue. Frank Gore is not part of the future here. Perine and Johnson big question marks. 

Travis Etienne in the draft fixes all that. 

Yup...As stated, Perrine might be a good depth RB.  We need a true #1 and that should come in the draft.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Agree.

There is such a thing as tanking too well.  While the goal might be to get the #1 pick, being so historically bad and dysfunctional as a team and organization for months and months makes going to said team seem like a career-ending decision.  Ask Sam Darnold if passing up a payday and an earlier entry into the NFL would have been worth it to avoid the multi-coach, multi-GM roster fire sale cesspool he's now in.

Trevor will talk to experts, he'll get advice, he'll see how this organization has treated its players, how well good quarterback prospects were treated here and built around.  He'll see ownership that can't get out of its own way, that completely reboots its football operation every 3 years and that wants to pin its hopes on a 22 year old to save an unsavable franchise.

Good post...

TL will also see how horrible the training and medical staff are.  How the players are never healthy, how the rehab programs fail, how they misdiagnose and hide injuries,  and how they put players back on the field before they are ready.

He shouldn't play for the Jets.

• Upvote 1