If we get the #1 pick...I want new uniforms

4 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Oh, **** You.

Nobody asked for this crap,  the Johnsons, desperately needed to do something because the on field product was such hot garbage,  and nobody was buying our Jerseys on a large scale because the players have either sucked  or have been totally unlikable.

Nobody...NOBODY wanted this sh*t, these uniforms are trash. The Helmets are a ******* joke, and the jerseys are literally bad redos of the Saskatchewan Roughriders.

We now have garbage uniforms, and abandoned Classics for no reason aside from Chris Johnson being a ******* retard.

We have possibly the WORST COACH in NFL HISTORY,  who is making Richie Kotite look good, and are a total clown show, and it all starts with ownership and their abject stupidity. 

Now go get your PSL invoices and go jerk off in your crappy little krautmobile  and SHUT THE **** UP about Jets Football for a while, because you have zero credibility,  you are making a total ass out of yourself, and pretty much everyone seems to be sick of your trolling and contrarian bullsh*t schtick.

You make everyone actually hate you and the Jets more with every post. 

Now **** off like a good boy. 

Man, that was really cathartic. 

You win POTY.

Our new whites are better than the old.

Our new unis are about the only good thing going for this team

This organization really can't do a ******* thing right. Our all whites were one of the top five uniforms in football and we just HAD to have new ones. And the new ones just HAD to look like sh*t with backgammon board stripes on the shoulders etc. The only thing right about them is the shade of green.
I don't know when we can change back, legally, but I doubt we'd do it anyway because the Jets are a joke.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

6 hours ago, funaz said:

Our new whites are better than the old.

Our new unis are about the only good thing going for this team

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

This organization should just throw itself off a cliff then because they're horrific. Anyone who thinks otherwise really should be kept away from any aesthetic artistic decision.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, SAR I said:

essence2.jpg

You wanted 80's uniforms you got 80's uniforms so shhhhh.

SAR I

I would have went a little lighter on the green, got rid of the new york on the chest, gotten rid of the long stripe and went to a more traditional shoulder stripe, and went to the old 80s logo.  I dont hate the new look, but it just wasnt as fulfilling as I had hoped. 

18 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Agree only major jerseys in production are Adams,Bell and Darnold which aren't selling.

Bring back the good ones. 

chrebet-johnson1.jpg?w=380&h=380&crop=1

Love these ones.  I will say that there's a certain gloss to our new helmet that I like.  Maybe they could have tweaked the helmet from your pic above and added some of that gloss.  And maybe improved the logo.  That would've been fine for me.  I love the uniform though.

12 hours ago, Guilhermezmc said:

New York Jets unveil new uniforms - Page 2 - Sports Logo News - Chris  Creamer's Sports Logos Community - CCSLC - SportsLogos.Net Forums

I did like this option (though I don't think it's better than what we previously had).

The other proposed options that I found on this site that I thought were also pretty good were these (though I still prefer white pants over grey.  Green and white should be our colors period).  I kind of like the helmet on the top pic.  I love the white stripe across the top.

56466325_2041220459329393_14096683960893440_n.jpg.9d5bec4749a6bf153a5738e0dfc0bc48.jpg.b50e3da6b1f05cce358e765bd181f402.jpg

IMG_20190221_170430-01-01.thumb.jpeg.c1bf1891fc487f7d0545cc04448d1aa0.jpeg.dc8de5f5404b00ee46e47155f6e069b3.jpeg

19 hours ago, Coffee Is Great said:

They wouldn't be horrible if they didn't have "New York" across the chest. I'd rather have them be too boring and bland than some awful color-block crap like the Falcons (had) or Cardinals. I expected much worse. My favorite part of these uniforms is that Nike said it took four years or whatever to come up with the final design. Random artists on the internet came up with better concepts in an hour.

I'm sure we'll ditch these once the 5-year window expires. They're a C+/B- set that wasn't needed. Our classic design from the last 20 years with kelly green was all that was needed.

This is like trying to be nice and desperately trying to find something pretty about an ugly person who would be better served getting kicked in the back into the Hudson River in a mercy killing. Not a run on sentence @T0mShaneWeeeeeee! I LOVE WHEN THAT HAPPENS!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, SAR I said:

51-D3-ED77-48-B5-45-E5-A7-CB-362-D73074-

The uniforms are fine.  We’ve got bigger fish to fry. 

SAR I

Joe Namath turned gay? Funny, because for an artist I have pretty bad gaydar. I guess it's mostly because it's such a non-issue for me; but goddamn, if that thing didn't start screaming FASHION EMERGENCY! 

1 hour ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

I would have went a little lighter on the green, got rid of the new york on the chest, gotten rid of the long stripe and went to a more traditional shoulder stripe, and went to the old 80s logo.  I dont hate the new look, but it just wasnt as fulfilling as I had hoped. 

stripes.jpg

The "long stripe" is actually the wedge shaped wing that was part of our logo back in the 80's.  Nike did a good job bringing the older uniform into the modern era.  I didn't want green helmets but I'm used to them now.  The rest looks like any other Jets uniform.  Green and white is green and white, after all.

SAR I

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

stripes.jpg

The "long stripe" is actually the wedge shaped wing that was part of our logo back in the 80's.  Nike did a good job bringing the older uniform into the modern era.  I didn't want green helmets but I'm used to them now.  The rest looks like any other Jets uniform.  Green and white is green and white, after all.

SAR I

This was well documented in the actual uniform thread. I understand conceptually what they were going for when they did it, im not confused by any of the decisions, i just dont agree with them.  To me when you have jerseys you have to think of how they will look on the field and on players when playing the game.  In my opinion the wedge wing stripe looks bad, especially on lineman.  A wedge stripe could have been fine even if it was shorter, coming all the way to the chest just doenst do it for me.  Shorten the stripe, maybe change the collar color, I may have been more into it.  

Again, I dont hate it like some do, but I just dont absolutely love it.  They had all the right intentions to hit it out of the park, they wanted to modernize and honor the 80s look, i was all in.  I just dont think they hit the mark right enough. 

Personally, and everyone is open to disagree with me, i wanted something akin to this. 

image.png.9f821fd59652fe2ef3b4caac217f86e1.png

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

Yeah I said it

These have nothing but bad luck and bad memories.  They reek of McGannan and Gase and I think Jamal Adams designed them with a crayon.  Get rid of them I say and start fresh.

Hey we can even let Sunshine design them if it helps get him here...even though orange and green might be hard to get used to.

Oh and JB Smoove isnt allowed at the unveiling

Bad luck and bad memories is one thing (or two things), having a cartoonish uniform that looks like $hit is another.  Just another bad decision by this sad sack franchise.

• Upvote 1