buying jerseys

kmnj

jets jerseys are the worst to buy-I feel bad for the folks that bought the shiny new black adams jerseys or the bell jerseys or guys like me that bought the sam high end jersey in white black and green :(

At this point who could you even wear ? I mean when Sam was drafted I was like okay this is safe one to keep around for 7-10 years.... 

If the Jets get TL one almost has to get one but history has shown the shelf life is not long...

I have a few throwback jerseys but sadly your history limits you to about 10 if I am being kind

ones I have that I still wear to games

klecko

joe

curtis

w walker

toon

freeman

My Robby jersey I am going to have one trick pony put on it 

I have so many jerseys I cant list them all. Some real deal authentic and many knock-offs. 

I wish I could sell some of them. 

I posted in another thread i was going to go downtown and hand them out to the day laborers who congregate the Dunkin in the morning it would be funny to see an invasion of NY Jets fans on the streets. 

• Haha 1

I typically only buy former players were are JETS. Their career should reflect their time here as an immediate association. No Favre, Brandon Marshall, Eric Decker, etc.

Players change teams too often here and there has to be some sort of standard for buying a current player’s jersey.

If not, Curtis Martin, Wayne Chrebet, Joe Namath, Al Toon, Mark Gatineau, Nick Mangold are fine options. I haven’t bought a Jets jersey in over a decade, but feel that I need to have at least from each era.

I was holding out hope for a Darnold one in white, but might have to hold out on that now.