Thursday Night game...

Beerfish

1 minute ago, Paradis said:

I know, and if i was JD, i'd have to feel really, really, really sure about Fields for example, to pass on TL...

but here's the problem. We have.... soooooooooooo many holes, like ALL the holes, that having pick #31 & #32 is barely a drop in the pond. We need RBs, WRs, TEs, Tackles, Corners, Pass Rushers.... 

These aren't "sort of needs"... these are "we're going to be just as bad if we don't do something" needs. 

Need like a whole 1st round. 

The way I am looking at it right now, forget the defense.  We need to fix the offense first.  I don't care if we give up 40 points per game next year as long as we are capable of scoring.  We will have 5 top 100 picks.  Use all 5 on offense.  QB, WR, TE, RB and interior OL.  Plus another OL/solid vet WR in free agency -- if we can find a way to convince anyone with options to come to this sh*tshow.  The first step in recruiting FAs is to get rid of Gase.  Let JD hire a replacement, and hopefully it will be someone guys want to play for.

• Upvote 3