Peyton Manning needs to be held accountable for recommending Adam Gase to the Jets

2 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

I haven't had Papa Johns in 2 years, but I liked the garlic butter to dip pizza in.  I only eat cauliflower crust now, so local mom and pop chains for me.

Any place that does New York style is my choice. Living outside of NY, though, the options are limited.

• Upvote 3

Obviously, there is no accountability here because Peyton had no duty to the Jets.  Having said that, I will never be able to look at him in the same way.  He helped to destroy this franchise.  I also put Charlie Casserly in the same boat (except that he was actually paid as a consultant for his disgusting recommendation of Mac and Bowles).  But you are correct, at the end of the day, this falls on the Johnson Brothers--both Woody and Christopher.  Hate them so much.

16 hours ago, SAR I said:

Funny, I don’t remember any posts like this when we finished 6-2 last year.  

We’re finally getting healthy.   We’re finally getting actual NFL caliber wide receivers on the field. Darnold and Becton are coming back.  Let’s see how they do, mmm k?

SAR I

0-11 I’d say ?