Pointdexter

The 1 loss club should shrink dramatically this wknd

Philly already has added their 2nd win

Atlanta hosts Detroit

Washington hosts Dallas

Cinci hosts Cleveland

Chargers host Jax 

Houston hosts Green Bay

Most of the above teams end up with minimum 3 or 4 wins. Personally I just don't see enough wins on the Jets schedule for them not to be picking top 3. Jax is the one we need to keep an eye on the most and root for some upsets.

The Chargers hold the key to a lot of this through the rest of the season:

-This week's game against the Jags

-Of course the Draft Bowl game against the Jets

-December game against the Falcons.

Say if the Jags beat the Chargers, the Chargers beat the Jets, and then the Chargers beat the Falcons, that simple combination would take the Jets #1 draft pick chances to almost 95%.

The Jaguars are probably the biggest threat here.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Pointdexter said:

Atlanta hosts Detroit

Washington hosts Dallas

Cinci hosts Cleveland

Chargers host Jax 

Houston hosts Green Bay

Most of the above teams end up with minimum 3 or 4 wins. Personally I just don't see enough wins on the Jets schedule for them not to be picking top 3. Jax is the one we need to keep an eye on the most and root for some upsets.

Root for Atlanta, Washington, Jax.  All the rest who cares ,they'll easily win more games plus have their QBs in place.  if a Cincy team picks first and we want a QB we have more than enough ammo to make a trade possible.  

3 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

The Chargers hold the key to a lot of this through the rest of the season:

-This week's game against the Jags

-Of course the Draft Bowl game against the Jets

-December game against the Falcons.

Say if the Jags beat the Chargers, the Chargers beat the Jets, and then the Chargers beat the Falcons, that simple combination would take the Jets #1 draft pick chances to almost 95%.

The Jaguars are probably the biggest threat here.

I agree.  Jags really are the biggest threat.  They’re really not a very good team.

Skins will win a few games with their defense.  Falcons won’t be in #1 pick contention by the end of year - they will win a handful of games.

• Upvote 2

Jets will beat buffalo this weekend...Turn things around... win out... gase gets coach of the year, & a 20yr extension. 

Sorry... just my nightmare...

Carry on.

• Haha 1

The Jags SOS could end up better than ours if we tie with them. We need those afc south teams to keep winning 

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

The Jags SOS could end up better than ours if we tie with them. We need those afc south teams to keep winning 

Currently Jets .589 Jags .572. I believe we have a good chance because our division could start losing to these strong teams which will help lower our SOS a lot. For example Ravens vs Patriots is a huge game because we don't even play the Ravens.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

Currently Jets .589 Jags .572. I believe we have a good chance because our division could start losing to these strong teams which will help lower our SOS a lot. For example Ravens vs Patriots is a huge game because we don't even play the Ravens.

Yeah, in general the Bills and Pats looking more mortal than they did early on is good for us. 

The NFC West just won't stop winning though.

1 hour ago, Pointdexter said:

Atlanta hosts Detroit

Washington hosts Dallas

Cinci hosts Cleveland

Chargers host Jax 

Houston hosts Green Bay

It’s still early in the season. Five weeks from now, there will only be a few teams contending for the top pick. Teams play each other and some teams improve as the season goes along.