McLendon was a member of the Bucs prior to his last game as a Jet

Matt39

6 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Is this the GM we want to be the future here. 

What if McClendon got hurt the trade would be off and what if was just going through motions on the field not trying to get hurt. 

Sad situation here all around. 

Nothing is good. 

It didn’t pan out that way so I don’t really think it’s that big of a deal...honestly 

7 hours ago, mrcoops said:

Jeez, a lot of over-reaction on this thread.

The trade was agreed but not official, McLendon wanted to play, and we could have survived without the future 6th round pick had he been injured.

Plenty to complain about regarding the Jets without getting outraged over something as inconsequential as this.

THIS. 

Can we please stay on topic with our Jets outrage/hatred ?

9 hours ago, T0mShane said:

MAN THE MORALE ON THE GASE JETS IS SO BAD

I despise our current City Leadership and FD Administration. They suck and are bereft of leadership....but I would still risk or even forfeit my life to save the life of one of my brothers or sisters.

Your point is invalid. 

11 hours ago, LionelRichie said:

McClendon is a stud.  He loves the game and is Everything that is right about pro sports.   Some dudes play for just the money but he is about the game.  I wish him nothing but then best. 

Makes even more sense with what happened in the last 24 hours, with AB going to the Bucs. Were together in Pittsburgh, and AB knows he can lean on McLendon if he needs to. Don't think it was an "accident" that Tampa targeted Steve.

3 hours ago, Jet Life said:

So if he got hurt and failed his physical the trade would have been off? Doesn't matter if McClendon wanted to play or not this seems crazy

We traded him for virtually nothing.  It's not like we were trading Darnold or Quinnen Williams for a 1st rounder and then sent them out there.

• Upvote 1