Sign in to follow this  
kmnj

Mims better play

If Mims is healthy and they sit him it would be a disgrace

it is bad enough dude could not get on the field for weeks but a healthy scratch would be a disgrace 

he had weeks to learn the plays since he had nothing but time on his hands and he has been practicing as well recently 

it should also be noted crowder is hurt

i bet Gase rests him so he can say after they get destroyed again the team was not at full strength again and Joe D will say some nonsense ( if he comes out of hiding ) about not wanting to rush the rookie

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, kmnj said:

it is bad enough dude could not get on the field for weeks but a healthy scratch would be a disgrace 

he had weeks to learn the plays since he had nothing but time on his hands and he has been practicing as well recently 

i bet Gase rests him so he can say after they get destroyed again the team was not at full strength again and Joe D will say some nonsense ( if he comes out of hiding ) about not wanting to rush the rookie

I wouldnt mind. Whats one more game. That way i dont have to hear, “oh he was 80% and never really all the way back” excuse.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Team archer said:

I wouldnt mind. Whats one more game. That way i dont have to hear, “oh he was 80% and never really all the way back” excuse.

No - Mims is supposedly 100% healthy.

Gase mentioned today that Mimis might not be called up from IR because of “roster decisions” 

Mims will be traded to Tampa but will play in the game and there will be a car waiting to take him to the Bucs after the game. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, kmnj said:

If Mims is healthy and they sit him it would be a disgase

fixed

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Denzel Mims currently leads JetNation with most threads started about him. 

It's close between him and Trevor Lawrence, neither whom taken a snap for the Jets.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jackhuntr said:

It's close between him and Trevor Lawrence, neither of whom will take a snap for the Jets.

😪

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, peebag said:

😪

I had to go back and see if I really typed that subconsciously.

I think if the guy can get on the field he's gonna be a stud & by the end of the year you'll all be kissing JDs azz.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1

According to @Sarge4Tide, we have 2 open roster spots.

We know Ficken popped up with an injury yesterday with an injury so we might need to call up a kicker.

Fant, Lewis and Edoga have both been limited or DNP until yesterday so we may need another O-lineman to be activated.

I want Mims to play too but  I can see why it may not be a slam dunk this week. Now, if Crowder is doubtful, then yes, we need Mims even if that means cutting someone to open up another spot

****CORRECTION**** We may have 3 open roster spots as Sarge still has Willis on the roster. I didn't check the count though

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Denzel Mims currently leads JetNation with most threads started about him. 

Not bad for a guy who hasn't played a down in the NFL

The guy was a 2nd round pick. Should of went higher. He’s been playing football since he was a kid. Jets are 0-6. If he’s healthy he should be playing period!

Play him and throw bombs his way all day long. Lets see what we have. Its not like one player is going to win us games. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, slimjasi said:

Gase mentioned today that Mimis might not be called up from IR because of “roster decisions” 

Gase is just confusing the Bills- master tactician 

1 hour ago, slimjasi said:

Ah yes.  It's hard to see where we can squeeze another WR onto the roster.  Our cup runneth over...

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, CTJetsFan said:

We know Ficken popped up with an injury yesterday with an injury so we might need to call up a kicker.

Fant, Lewis and Edoga have both been limited or DNP until yesterday so we may need another O-lineman to be activated.

I want Mims to play too but  I can see why it may not be a slam dunk this week. Now, if Crowder is doubtful, then yes, we need Mims even if that means cutting someone to open up another spot

****CORRECTION**** We may have 3 open roster spots as Sarge still has Willis on the roster. I didn't check the count though

What? He’s our 2nd round pick. Our offense and WRs suck balls. We’re 0-6. If he’s ready, he needs to be out there. 

I fear Mims has already given us his best highlight.. when he trashed the city of Philadelphia. hahaha

Just now, Jojo's jets said:

Even if Mims does play? Gase will hand off to Frank core or screen play  to Frank core. 

Your question mark placement has me livid. 

rage GIF

21 minutes ago, shuler82 said:

What? He’s our 2nd round pick. Our offense and WRs suck balls. We’re 0-6. If he’s ready, he needs to be out there. 

Agree, but if we have no one blocking for Darnold, it won't matter

2 hours ago, kmnj said:

Damn him, I dont care if hes hurt, he has to play.

I agree, Gase will use an untested rookie as his excuse

LOL

11 minutes ago, Jojo's jets said:

Even if Mims does play? Gase will hand off to Frank core or screen play  to Frank core. 

What?

Gase is a pass first OC.

He doesnt run the ball enough, or consistent enough

Real men play hurt. I'm tired of this pansy BS.

I raised my four kids with half my body parts hanging off and went to work every single f****** day!

You're making millions of dollars, get your ass out there and get yourself a couple of concussions! What a bunch of wet pussies this generation is!

By the way stay the hell off my grass!!!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, pointman said:

Play him and throw bombs his way all day long. Lets see what we have. Its not like one player is going to win us games. 

That's ridiculous.  Throw all the passes his way. Just mix them up. 8 bombs, 7 screens, 7 button hooks, 5 slants, 2 reverses, 6 curls, 5 down and outs. Have some variety. That's 38 passes.  He's missed 6 games so he needs to make it up.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, pointman said:

I fear Mims has already given us his best highlight.. when he trashed the city of Philadelphia. hahaha

Philly is disgusting. Its like the Bronx in the early 70's.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Wonderboy said:

Philly is disgusting. Its like the Bronx in the early 70's.

You won't get an argument out of me. Worst stadium experience ever. Worse than Foxborough. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Real men play hurt. I'm tired of this pansy BS.

I raised my four kids with half my body parts hanging off and went to work every single f****** day!

W By the way stay the hell off my grass!!!

Which body parts specifically?

😉

1 hour ago, CTJetsFan said:

Yes, 3 spots - McLendon, Willis, and Luvu

You mean Devin Smith 2.0? LOL.  Two drafts with "Historically deep WR talent" and the Jets draft a grand total of uselessness.  

Mad Men Not Great Bob GIF