Jump to content

Recommended Posts

If Mims is healthy and they sit him it would be a disgrace

it is bad enough dude could not get on the field for weeks but a healthy scratch would be a disgrace 

he had weeks to learn the plays since he had nothing but time on his hands and he has been practicing as well recently 

it should also be noted crowder is hurt

i bet Gase rests him so he can say after they get destroyed again the team was not at full strength again and Joe D will say some nonsense ( if he comes out of hiding ) about not wanting to rush the rookie

 

 

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kmnj said:

If Mims is healthy and they sit him it would be a disgrace

it is bad enough dude could not get on the field for weeks but a healthy scratch would be a disgrace 

he had weeks to learn the plays since he had nothing but time on his hands and he has been practicing as well recently 

it should also be noted crowder is hurt

i bet Gase rests him so he can say after they get destroyed again the team was not at full strength again and Joe D will say some nonsense ( if he comes out of hiding ) about not wanting to rush the rookie

 

 

I wouldnt mind. Whats one more game. That way i dont have to hear, “oh he was 80% and never really all the way back” excuse.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Team archer said:

I wouldnt mind. Whats one more game. That way i dont have to hear, “oh he was 80% and never really all the way back” excuse.

No - Mims is supposedly 100% healthy.

Gase mentioned today that Mimis might not be called up from IR because of “roster decisions” 

Link to post
Share on other sites

According to @Sarge4Tide, we have 2 open roster spots.

We know Ficken popped up with an injury yesterday with an injury so we might need to call up a kicker.

Fant, Lewis and Edoga have both been limited or DNP until yesterday so we may need another O-lineman to be activated.

I want Mims to play too but  I can see why it may not be a slam dunk this week. Now, if Crowder is doubtful, then yes, we need Mims even if that means cutting someone to open up another spot

****CORRECTION**** We may have 3 open roster spots as Sarge still has Willis on the roster. I didn't check the count though

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, slimjasi said:

No - Mims is supposedly 100% healthy.

Gase mentioned today that Mimis might not be called up from IR because of “roster decisions” 

Ah yes.  It's hard to see where we can squeeze another WR onto the roster.  Our cup runneth over...

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, CTJetsFan said:

According to @Sarge4Tide, we have 2 open roster spots.

We know Ficken popped up with an injury yesterday with an injury so we might need to call up a kicker.

Fant, Lewis and Edoga have both been limited or DNP until yesterday so we may need another O-lineman to be activated.

I want Mims to play too but  I can see why it may not be a slam dunk this week. Now, if Crowder is doubtful, then yes, we need Mims even if that means cutting someone to open up another spot

****CORRECTION**** We may have 3 open roster spots as Sarge still has Willis on the roster. I didn't check the count though

What? He’s our 2nd round pick. Our offense and WRs suck balls. We’re 0-6. If he’s ready, he needs to be out there. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kmnj said:

If Mims is healthy and they sit him it would be a disgrace

it is bad enough dude could not get on the field for weeks but a healthy scratch would be a disgrace 

he had weeks to learn the plays since he had nothing but time on his hands and he has been practicing as well recently 

it should also be noted crowder is hurt

i bet Gase rests him so he can say after they get destroyed again the team was not at full strength again and Joe D will say some nonsense ( if he comes out of hiding ) about not wanting to rush the rookie

 

 

Damn him, I dont care if hes hurt, he has to play.

I agree, Gase will use an untested rookie as his excuse

LOL

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Jojo's jets said:

Even if Mims does play? Gase will hand off to Frank core or screen play  to Frank core. 

What?

Gase is a pass first OC.

He doesnt run the ball enough, or consistent enough

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Real men play hurt. I'm tired of this pansy BS.

I raised my four kids with half my body parts hanging off and went to work every single f****** day!

You're making millions of dollars, get your ass out there and get yourself a couple of concussions! What a bunch of wet pussies this generation is!

 By the way stay the hell off my grass!!!

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pointman said:

Play him and throw bombs his way all day long. Lets see what we have. Its not like one player is going to win us games. 

That's ridiculous.  Throw all the passes his way. Just mix them up. 8 bombs, 7 screens, 7 button hooks, 5 slants, 2 reverses, 6 curls, 5 down and outs. Have some variety. That's 38 passes.  He's missed 6 games so he needs to make it up.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CTJetsFan said:

According to @Sarge4Tide, we have 2 open roster spots.

We know Ficken popped up with an injury yesterday with an injury so we might need to call up a kicker.

Fant, Lewis and Edoga have both been limited or DNP until yesterday so we may need another O-lineman to be activated.

I want Mims to play too but  I can see why it may not be a slam dunk this week. Now, if Crowder is doubtful, then yes, we need Mims even if that means cutting someone to open up another spot

****CORRECTION**** We may have 3 open roster spots as Sarge still has Willis on the roster. I didn't check the count though

Yes, 3 spots - McLendon, Willis, and Luvu

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...