HawkeyeJet

A real catch-22 for Jets fans the next month or so

12 hours ago, CTM said:

Teams with Qb, wr1 and Lt playing good football generally dont go 1-15

Sure they do if the defense can't stop a nosebleed & that's where we are. I've said this before, the last time we had a defense this bad guys like Alex Gordon were running around out there. 

2 hours ago, Dunnie said:

But let's spend all of our draft capital on offense emoji1787.pngemoji23.pngemoji1787.pngemoji23.pngemoji1787.pngemoji23.pngemoji1787.pngemoji23.pngemoji1787.pngemoji23.png

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using JetNation.com mobile app

That SHOULD BE THE PLAN! Not all of our draft capital just HIGH PICKS this time on offense instead of defense. We picked defense 9/10 years in the 1st round & have nothing to show for it. Defense gets the later picks until we build a Oline & have weapons around our QB. 

• Upvote 1

Trevor Lawrence is a stud. He threw his 1st pick in like some crazy azz long time.

He’s an outlier, a prodigy, who has gotten better every year, has played beyond his incredibly high expectations as the best QB prospect in the nation. He’s played a sh*t ton of games unlike Darnold & he’s more physically gifted than Darnold being 6-6” to see more of the field. 
Tom Brady’s height was a huge help to his vision of the field at 6-5”. 
Lawrence runs like a gazelle when he has to eating up huge junks of real estate quickly. 
There is no way in hell that Sam Darnold in his 3rd year here has shown enough consistency to remain the QB of the Jet + get a 5th year option & a new contract if we are in the top spot in the draft come 2021. 
I personally don’t think we’ll have the 1st pick, I think it will be Jacksonville & if that’s the case Minshew will have a new uniform. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company