Jets kicker for Sunday has been out of the league for 6 years

Rhg1084

It appears Joe Douglas is doing everything he can to ensure the Jets remain perfect? I say good job. I can't imagine the kings ransom we can get for the number 1 pick. There's no way Lawrence would ever come here. If Lawrence won't play here that's fine. I don't think Sammy is forever broken. I just think he needs a new team. With all of the picks JD would obtain in trade for Lawrence, coupled with Jamal picks, coupled with the rest of the Jets picks, coupled with FA, coupled with potentially 100 million in cap space, JD could quite possibly field an almost brand new team next season.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, NYJ1 said:

It appears Joe Douglas is doing everything he can to ensure the Jets remain perfect? I say good job. I can't imagine the kings ransom we can get for the number 1 pick. There's no way Lawrence would ever come here. If Lawrence won't play here that's fine. I don't think Sammy is forever broken. I just think he needs a new team. With all of the picks JD would obtain in trade for Lawrence, coupled with Jamal picks, coupled with the rest of the Jets picks, coupled with FA, coupled with potentially 100 million in cap space, JD could quite possibly field an almost brand new team next season.

You can only couple with two things 

• Haha 2