Sign in to follow this  
Adoni Beast

We’ll Get 1st Pick - I GUARANTEE IT!!!

We could’ve drafted Mahomes and we’d be in the same exact position. 

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I tend to agree with this.  Just to say it a different way If you put Mahomes in the situation we put Darnold in - you would have a very similar result to Darnold.

What the Jets did to this kid is absolutely disgraceful. Honestly it boggles the mind how a team so QB starved, finally makes a huge trade up to get their QB of the future...And then do NOTHING to support him

and then goes on to give all major resources to the defense..  It’s honestly hard to understand how someone being paid millions of dollars to do this job, with all the support he had around him could be that incompetent.  

The Bills are doing the exact opposite of us.  They’re sitting their franchise QB with talent and we’re sitting here doing absolutely jack sh*t. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, jgb said:

So basically nothing matters?

I have a question. Why does Christopher Johnson, who doesn’t know JACK sh*t about football, have to get final say? 

Let the GM you hire get final say on all calls. You sit back and write the checks. Our ownership is a mess. 

42 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes, Sam Darnold/Joe Flacco = Pat Mahomes.  This is a good take.

Our coaching staff and ownership is that bad. How can you not see that? 

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You think I don't see that our coaching and ownership is the worst in the sport? 

What does that have to do with Pat Mahomes?  He's an elite QB.  Best in the game and would be top 5 in productivity anywhere.  The only reason he's not a Jet is because of how bad the Jets are.  We don't get to have nice things.  That would require hiring people with foresight and balls.

Instead we had the worst GM in NFL history who took Christian Hackenberg and passed on Mahomes.

Dude, I don’t know what you’re talking about. Mahomes is great without or without Andy Reid but Reid does a really good job utilizing Mahomes. 

Mahomes comes here and he’s just an average QB. 

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company