25 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

This is the game the Jets are not supposed to win that they will win. Darnold back. Injured cornerbacks. 

I have a sick feeling about this one.

Don't bash me for starting a new thread, I know this one is iffy but wth. 

I have a weird feeling about this game too. Allen is not playing well right now and I have a feeling Darnold, with a healthy offense, will do enough to upset them. I don't want it to happen but I have the same feeling. 

Same team 5 weeks ago that should have lost by more. Bills are on a 2 game skid and aren’t going to lose to the Jets.

Never say never but I’d bet more on seeing the ghost ship of the Titanic pull into NY harbor than seeing a Jets win this week

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Having Sam back gives us a punchers chance in this one.  Especially if Mim and Becton are back.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, heymangold said:

Same team 5 weeks ago that should have lost by more. Bills are on a 2 game skid and aren’t going to lose to the Jets.

Did Mims and Perriman play in that game?

do you really think, after have no offseason, no OTAs, no real practice, that Mims is going to matter in this game?

and yes, perriman did play in that game.

an injured Darnold, Becton, Crowder, Ficken.  this isn't going to be close.

• Upvote 1

I got a feeling we compete. Interested to see us play with starting WRs. Herndons still an anchor though (WTF happened to that guy?). 

I was thinking our starting TE was sown up, now it's just another position we need to fill. Be nice to somehow draft Pitts in 2021. 

bills don’t contain tight ends well and one ( or both ) bills starting corners out - so expect to see herndon pulled in tight on the line to block a lot for 30 runs up the middle - we signed those athletic mobil offensive lineman for a reason - the threat of them zone blocking wide plus the threat of perriman/mims going deep will be enough to open up that middle - my man frank gore will have a field day - perrine will get the 2-4 carries necessary to get him comfortable in a nfl game but gore will be the man - i know all this because gase has shown me the future of offensive football -

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yup. Just in time. We all get this weird feeling starting Saturday that we might win. We suck and someone will get the “donate to the fire Gase blimp” going by half time.

However, if there’s a game I don’t mind winning it’s this one. I’d be pretty happy if we beat down the Bills. Give them their 3rd straight loss

My guess is that the “feeling” that a lot of you guys are getting is just gas from whatever you had for dinner last night.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

This is the game the Jets are not supposed to win that they will win. Darnold back. Injured cornerbacks. 

Exactly like when he came back after missing the games with mono and beat a Dallas team everyone thought we would lose to

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, choon328 said:

I have a weird feeling about this game too. Allen is not playing well right now and I have a feeling Darnold, with a healthy offense, will do enough to upset them. I don't want it to happen but I have the same feeling. 

Allen was fine against weaker teams and struggled against better teams.

Allen will do fine against us. Last time we barely pressured him and couldn't stop him running. Nor could we cover his receivers.

4 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Not a chance.  The Jets have invented a new level of "bad".  They are going to lose the remainder of their games. 

• Upvote 1

Before starting this thread, did you Crying Game your genitals?

• Thumb Down 1

I actually have a similar feeling.  Best game if Darnolds career was last year coming back from mono.  

We have our most full compliment of weapons all season on offense.

Of one of the games supposed to be a sure fire L, this one could get interesting.  Bills are dinged up as well.

Divisional games can surprise, and Allen has another dud I guess we have a shot, but Buffalo’s roster is in a different league than ours. Tough to see us winning

• Upvote 3

Keep Allen under about 30 yards rushing and you have a shot.  However every time I say the jets need to stop just one aspect of the other team that aspect just kills them.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Divisional games can surprise, and Allen has another dud I guess we have a shot, but Buffalo’s roster is in a different league than ours. Tough to see us winning

Anyone can be beat, and tomorrow the Jets beat a counterfeit Bills team. 

• Post of the Week 1

3 hours ago, Jetster said:

I got a feeling we compete. Interested to see us play with starting WRs. Herndons still an anchor though (WTF happened to that guy?)

I was thinking our starting TE was sown up, now it's just another position we need to fill. Be nice to somehow draft Pitts in 2021. 

Adam Gase first coach fired?

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Before starting this thread, did you Crying Game your genitals?

Yeah, I know you called dibs on them but never gave me your address. 

Apes should never try simile.

Buffalo had 8 RZ trips week 1 they just didn't capitalize. Our D looks worse now. If they play their game we get blown out of the building 

• Like 1

What time is the game tomorrow? Just checking, so I can make an appointment to pick my feet in Poughkeepsie and miss it. 

BTW, I gave up my season tickets after 55 years in 2018. Fck that FO, I mean it.

3 hours ago, jamesr said:

Allen was fine against weaker teams and struggled against better teams.

Allen will do fine against us. Last time we barely pressured him and couldn't stop him running. Nor could we cover his receivers.

He's missing recievers like he did last year. He had a ton of opportunities the last 2 weeks and he's missed most of them. He's def cooling down. 

2 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Yeah, I know you called dibs on them but never gave me your address. 

Apes should never try simile.

Ape simile >>>>> Your clap backs