Trent Dilfer: Trevor Lawrence Should Consult w/ Archie Manning Prior to Draft | The Rich Eisen Show

Jetsbb

7 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

This is different sh*t.  Trent Dilfer is a guy whose opinion I actually respect at times.

That’s great. Doesn’t change the fact that this has been discussed like 6 times in the last week.  

Every single time it’s been discussed: “LOL JETZ IZ BAD, TREVOR SHOULD NO GO THERE ?????

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

That’s great. Doesn’t change the fact that this has been discussed like 6 times in the last week.  

Every single time it’s been discussed: “LOL JETZ IZ BAD, TREVOR SHOULD NO GO THERE ?????

Do we have a thread on Gase being a bad coach?  Or, do we have like 2,384 of them? lol

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, heymangold said:

i'm at work so i can't watch, but why?

wtf does manning have to do with ANYTHING?

it's takes like this as a reason to why he got canned from ESPN.

He just said archie knows better about that stuff than anyone cause he did it with 2 of his kids. 

He also agreed sam is broken and will remain broken if he stays on jets but could be rebuilt on team like the saints. 

He actually didn’t even slander the jets. He said it tuff here if your not having success. And sam hasn't had enough

36 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Can we stop posting this same stupid sh*t every other day?

As long as new people say it publicly.....probably not.  Nor should we.

If you're mad people keep saying it, be mad at the Jets for taking us to this point.  It is their fault, after all.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

He should consult with Peyton Manning,

who will tell him that Gase is a pure genius,

then he can come here via the draft,

then we can fire gase and go,

HAHA! we fooled you!

Just like Peyton fooled us!

lmfao - I was about to say, lost in this stupid take is Peyton is the reason why Gase is the Jets HC.

• Upvote 1

It's dunk on the Jets season, these stories are going to keep cropping up as it becomes more and more obvious that we are going to get the top pick. Lets hope that the only person whose opinion matters on this is aware that any team drafting #1 sucks

40 minutes ago, Warfish said:

As long as new people say it publicly.....probably not.  Nor should we.

If you're mad people keep saying it, be mad at the Jets for taking us to this point.  It is their fault, after all.

New people can say it.  It doesn’t mean the same discussion warrants a new thread. Post the stupid video in one of the other 9,000 threads.  It may not get OP the attention that he obviously wants, but if that’s not his concern, there is no reason he couldn’t have just bumped an older thread where it’s already being discussed.

• Thumb Down 2

I agree completely.  Trevor Lawrence should stay far away from the Jets.  

I'll take Darnold and a windfall of picks, thank you.  We need Jets that want to be Jets and its too easy for brand managers disguised as players to force their way off the team.  Trumaine, Osemele, Jamal, Bell, how many times do we need to pay someone millions to loaf and quit on us?  This kid is next.  Enough is enough.

SAR I