Sign in to follow this  
Copernicus

Bills TE tests positive

Doesn’t this compromise the game?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/bills-dawson-knox-tests-positive-for-covid-19/amp/

The Bills were informed this morning that TE Dawson Knox has tested positive for COVID-19. Knox was placed on the Reserve/COVID-19 list. Per NFL contact tracing protocols, three other players – TE Lee Smith, TE Tommy Sweeney (currently on PUP list), and practice squad TE Nate Becker – have been defined to have been in close contact with Knox and were also placed on the Reserve/COVID-19 list and will miss Sunday's game.

Just now, jetstream23 said:

Buffalo trying to f*** up the Jets tank?

I know a forfeit loss counts as a win towards draft position. I wonder if it goes the other way for the winning team?

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

I think the NFL is in the YOLO portion of the season.

If all teams are going to play 16 games in the 17 week-period, they can't afford to postpone any more games to future weeks.  It's make or break time for the league.

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I think the NFL is in the YOLO portion of the season.

“Well, Dawson Knox isn’t hospitalized and everyone else seems okay so you know, whatevs.  We’ll keep that game as scheduled.”

- Roger Goodell

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If all teams are going to play 16 games in the 17 week-period, they can't afford to postpone any more games to future weeks.  It's make or break time for the league.

🤞for break.. Not sure I can stomach watching anymore of this slop.

4 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

“Well, Dawson Knox isn’t hospitalized and everyone else seems okay so you know, whatevs.  We’ll keep that game as scheduled.”

- Roger Goodell

Not to mention that the Jets have no functional NFL quality TEs either, so it ireally does not impact competitive integrity.

• Haha 2

Are there any plays without TE’s? ~ Adam Gase 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

Loan them Herndon for a couple of kegs for a Jetsnation party.  Billy Beane got soda thrown into a trade.  So don't tell me it can't be done.  Actually.  Make it Wesco.  We won't get a keg for Herndon.

4 hours ago, Xtina said:

Are there any plays without TE’s? ~ Adam Gase 

All I have are plays without TD's - Adam Gase

All I have are plays with STD's - Adam Gase

Not sure which I like better. Maybe @Sarge4Tide can start a poll?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Buffalo trying to f*** up the Jets tank?

We all know that every year the Jets find some novel, unique, never-before-seen way to buttfumble.  This year will be no different.

We lose the #1 pick because some team (probably NE) will have to forfeit to us.   Watch.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Dcat said:

We all know that every year the Jets find some novel, unique, never-before-seen way to buttfumble.  This year will be no different.

We lose the #1 pick because some team (probably NE) will have to forfeit to us.   Watch.

Forfeit should be a tie breaker. 1-15 with the win being a forfeit vs a 1-15 team with a true win. 1-15 with forfeit gets #1 overall. 

12 hours ago, pdxgreen said:

Loan them Herndon for a couple of kegs for a Jetsnation party.  Billy Beane got soda thrown into a trade.  So don't tell me it can't be done.  Actually.  Make it Wesco.  We won't get a keg for Herndon.

Solid reference to a solid film. happy jonah hill GIF