Jetsfan80

Justin Herbert

40 minutes ago, JiF said:

Why wasnt Justin Herbert a "generational talent" but Trevor Lawrence is?   2 QB's went ahead of this guy and they are nowhere near as good.

6'6 230 cannon arm, accurate as can be, takes care of the ball, ran a 4.6. 

TL has no chance of doing this at the next level.  He can barely complete forward passes and Herbert is attacking every level of the field like he's a bigger faster stronger Aaron Rodgers.

This is why I never ever listen the talking head morons wannabe scouts.  They're ******* clueless. 

Eh, Tua is still an unknown, but Burrow has looked good for the Bengals so far. 

TL is supposed to be that as well. 6'6 215 with a great arm, accurate, not turnover prone, and can run if need be. 

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Jesus man, 3-7 and he has keenan allen from day one and mike wiliams and hunter henry and a decent oline.

We get it you hate darnold with every fibre of your being he is gonzo if we get the 1st or 2nd pick.

Whoever our new Qb is next year he better fing light it up from day one game one right?

Exactly. I'd love to see how Herbert would have fared with this year's Jets squad, lol. 

And no, this isn't me saying Herbert is some terrible QB. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company