Jetsfan80

Justin Herbert

11 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yawn

But weppppponzzzzzzz

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I just hated him at Oregon. Thought he was one of those "has all the tools but has no instincts" type guys. He looks worlds better in the NFL that he did in college, IMO.

Josh Allen all over again.

2 minutes ago, Lith said:

You don't need the #1 pick to get a franchise QB.  But on the other hand, if you have the #1 pick, tht is not a reason to pass on a potential franchise QB either.

Where do you currently stand on Fields vs Lawrence? 

27 minutes ago, Lith said:

I am not going to call either guy a generational talent, as I think that term is vastly overused.  Always scares me a little bit to project how  prospect will adjust to NFL, especially when he has so many games against badly overmatched defenses.  Both guys are in that situation.  Clean pockets, huge windows to throw to, playmakers who outclass the defenders they are going against.  How guys ike that will adjust to constand pressure and tight windows of NFL make me nervous.

If I had to choose today, I am taking Lawrence, but I see both guys as pretty close. And not all the votes have been counted yet.

I agree. And “generational” has become the most annoying word in sports. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, pdxgreen said:

Unless your names Michael Jordan, LeBron James, Pele, Diego Maradona, Messi or Wayne Gretzky. You're not generational.  

Thank you. The word should be reserved for a once-every-20-years player. Now somehow every year there are generational talents in the NFL draft. 

• Upvote 3

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company