#/!# Jets vs Bills - Discussion Thread #/!#

Maxman

3 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

How he supposed to stopped doing that with no coaching? Every rook in the league throws that at some point..then a good coaching staff break it down and coach him out fo that. He has not progressed from his first year due to coaching.

You are right that is the case against darnold but I don't blame the kid for being a kid. You think he making those plays if KC drafted him? No way. Reid wouldn't allow it

At some point those rook mistakes become habits that are much harder to break.

• Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

How he supposed to stopped doing that with no coaching? Every rook in the league throws that at some point..then a good coaching staff break it down and coach him out fo that. He has not progressed from his first year due to coaching.

You are right that is the case against darnold but I don't blame the kid for being a kid. You think he making those plays if KC drafted him? No way. Reid wouldn't allow it

There is no coaching in the world that makes you throw off your back foot into quadruple coverage. Stop with the excuses. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 4

OK, what's going on here, I just turned the game on, let's see . . . Oh, my garden peas, Jets up 10 - 0. People are very strange these days (stares off into the distance) . . . 

Huh, what (reverie broken)? I'm on a delay because the game was taping, so it could be 45-10 now, who is to say.

Whatever this kid does well he F up with stupid bone headed throws.  bench his ass untill he gets his head out of his ass or trade him... Enough with the fking inconsistency. 

PS... they actually look like a FB team and I have to admit that I never would have imaged AG giving up PC... which has been better...

5 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Instead of a score to wrap up the half the Jets are now a good Bills post halftime drive from being down. That said, I’ll take 10 close but no cigar games where they’re at least competitive. And still secure the number 1 pick. 

Honestly probably best case scenario, let becton Mims Perine etc play great and lose